10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I feel the footwork thing comes naturally. I also was known for having the best footwork in any of the gyms I trained at. Never once tried to train for footwork specifically, it seemed to come naturally to me. I even made the switch to southpaw seamlessly because for whatever reason it felt more natural to me even though I'm right handed. Of course, the biggest weakness I had was having enough punching power to command respect :francis:

I'm a rhythmically blessed dancing ass nikka so yeah the footwork, pivots, etc all that shyt was the easiest part. I legit don't think I've ever crossed my legs in the ring in my life. I think my biggest issue was I def depended on my reactions and speed a bit too much. I only got rocked rocked like 4 or times for it but I remember all of them :dead:

I just started late asf to really dedicate my life to it and was already knee deep in corporate but I went super hard for some years sparred all the ammys/semi pros and doing everything they did, was training the youts with my trainer. Boxing is a brutal beautiful thing in all respects. Like with the training I got I'd pummel most dudes my size easily but once you get in the ring with actual pros the levels become apparent.

thats why I appreciate the boxer/defensive fighters so much cuz THAT shyt IS NOT EASY.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Benavidez gets cremated. That flabby ass body won't make it 6 rounds. He gonna look trash on purpose vs morell and say he's returning to 168.

Gonna look trash on purpose? The same guy taking on the biggest challenges? You a rabid Canelo fanboy.....aging has caught up with Beterbiev and Benavidez been handling Bivol in sparring....you keep living in ginger fantasy world though :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Berlanga is slicker than Beterbiev easily, and still got whooped by a faded Canelo

Berlanga is like 1/13th as skilled as Beterbiev. He isn't very slick either.

I can't see how logically you think Canelo would win this when he already said Benavidez is too big, and Biev a legit 175er with sledgehammer punches.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Berlanga is like 1/13th as skilled as Beterbiev. He isn't very slick either.

I can't see how logically you think Canelo would win this when he already said Benavidez is too big, and Biev a legit 175er with sledgehammer punches.
Canelo never once said David is too big :mjlol: