10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any of you are boxers... you know how hard and lucky it is to have the gift of footwork.. it makes boxing feel poetic and really allows the sweet science to play out.. Bivol used it brilliant to circle out of harms way and to find opening... i just went on twitter and saw "bivol run merchant" - im done with this generation lol

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Retarded young nikkas

116-112 is just crazy, these Saudi fights are suspect I hate to say idc what nobody say

Money was the #1 reason this happened, and anyone who doesn't agree is lying through their nose and full of shyt

Beterbiev is in line for more money fights

- Possible fights with either Morrell or Benevidez
- Possible fight with Buatsi
- Campaign at Cruiserweight
- Possible fight with Jai Opetaia

People with deep pockets in Boxing don't want to see an elite Counter-punching Boxer with great defense reign Undisputed for years and years to come

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
If any of you are boxers... you know how hard and lucky it is to have the gift of footwork.. it makes boxing feel poetic and really allows the sweet science to play out.. Bivol used it brilliant to circle out of harms way and to find opening... i just went on twitter and saw "bivol run merchant" - im done with this generation lol
UFC generation

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bruh his defensive awareness was proper. The moves he made to keep from being trapped on the ropes and get teed off on are high level

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
By the way, I think Turki went in the ring and told bivol that he won that fight and he'll get the rematch