10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If any of you are boxers... you know how hard and lucky it is to have the gift of footwork.. it makes boxing feel poetic and really allows the sweet science to play out.. Bivol used it brilliant to circle out of harms way and to find opening... i just went on twitter and saw "bivol run merchant" - im done with this generation lol

I had COLD footwork for someone who started training late. It really is a art form. If I started earlier I always wondered how good I would be but I probably dodged a lot of CTE so :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Money was the #1 reason this happened, and anyone who doesn't agree is lying through their nose and full of shyt

Beterbiev is in line for more money fights

- Possible fights with either Morrell or Benevidez
- Possible fight with Buatsi
- Campaign at Cruiserweight
- Possible fight with Jai Opetaia

People with deep pockets in Boxing don't want to see an elite Counter-punching Boxer with great defense reign Undisputed for years and years to come

Yeah lol like I said Beterbiev whole evergy was that of someone gifted a robbery

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had COLD footwork for someone who started training late. It really is a art form. If I started earlier I always wondered out good I would be but I probably dodged a lot of CTE so :manny:
Same bro... its a beautiful thing.. I love dancing around, circling throwing my jab.. shifting to find new angles.. you can really see the difference when you are around flat footed fighters or beginners who cannot shift around the ring at will or have poor balance...and literally it is another arsenal of defence... Bivol used it to throw off the hardest puncher in the world - and then you get people like this...