10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
In any case no one around them weight classes are fukking with either of these dudes. If Bivol had a wee bit more power he'd be a perfect boxer :francis:
Like I said bro...175 is a division of high level punchers..it's the only division I don't trip about top fighters there fighting once because the fights be bruising as fukk and they have to be on the shelf recovering after

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
116-112 Artur was surprising but not a “robbery”

But hey, more reason to have a rematch. Hope it happens within the next 12 months.

Major props to Bivol. Skills are always solid but his conditioning was incredible.

Artur is my guy and I just wish he would’ve tried to go to work earlier in many of the first 9 rounds.

Pay them big time for the rematch, Turki!!
people are human...sometimes a judge might have a bias towards a fire that swings an extra round or 2
for instance I am Canadian so i am prolly biased towards Artur...I almost had 115-113 Beterbiev as a result but adjusted a couple of my rounds to try to fight the bias

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Graceful winner but man iunno
Bivol put on a great performance…doesnt feel right.

It was a draw to me but i aint mad as some of yall

You could argue round 5-9 were arturs

There were a lot of close rounds for sure. Bivol did himself no favors in rounds 11 and 12 though. Gonna have to rewatch and see the judges scorecards.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Like I said bro...175 is a division of high level punchers..it's the only division I don't trip about top fighters there fighting once because the fights be bruising as fukk and they have to be on the shelf recovering after

I can't see cats like benavidez going 12 with artur or outboxing bivol so its gone be a division of third place finishers lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I mean the people are speaking. The overwhelming majority feels bivol won the fight. So it is what it is. But bivol didn't do himself any favors letting Artur wail on him the last couple rounds.

But overall not a great fight imo. Neither guy looked spectacular to me. Both looked a little sloppy and hesitatant. Lot of tension but didn't really live up to the hype. A rematch will probably be better. Make that shyt in America. These Saudi fights are trash as fukk. Feels like they're fighting in an abandoned warehouse.