10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I really want to bet Artur by ko, but I don't see him catching Dmitry, especially with a cooked knee. I'll bet depending on the odds
That's a good point.

The distance god / inverted step back king vs The genocide supporter / testosterone swilling overlord / bung knee Terminator.

The Cuter aspects of Dragon Ball. • Kanzenshuu

The real Artur.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I really want to bet Artur by ko, but I don't see him catching Dmitry, especially with a cooked knee. I'll bet depending on the odds

Love both fighters, but I got Bivol winning. That movement and footwork might be too much for Beterbiev. When the fight got cancelled back last minute back in June and Bivol faced the replacement dude Zinad, he came with a different approach. Looks like when they thought Beterbiev was going to fight, Bivol's training camp probably focused on being more on the front foot, more aggressive combinations and being in the pocket more. Like they want to push Beterbiev back

That gameplan will be interesting if they go through with it. Basically banking on Bivol's superior handspeed, elite punch placement, and underrated strength on the inside. Can't wait for this fight