10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
🥊 Shakur Stevenson vs Joe Cordina - This fight shouldn't be...Cordina just got the shyt beaten out of him in an upset. Not a good look at all
🥊 Chris Eubank Jr vs Kamil Szeremeta - Christ..Eubank Jr continues to have some suspect ass opponents.
🥊 Fabio Wardley vs Frazer Clarke II - Great fight...the first fight was FOTY..this one will be too
🥊 Jai Opetaia vs Jack Massey - mid - Opetaia again could be fighting someone better
🥊 Ben Whittaker vs Liam Cameron - Super mid - Whittaker doesnt need anymore showcases
🥊 Skye Nicolson vs Raven Chapman - good fight
🥊 Mohammed Alakel vs Jesus Gonzalez - the standard Saudi placement on a riyadh season card lol

i am so disappointed with this undercard for such a great main event
Not just that anybody else picked up with Riyadh cards / great fights on paper end up disappointing and one sided.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I believe Bivol should win a decision, but my gut is telling me he slips up and tries to trade with Beterbiev and makes the fight closer than it needs to be. I’m actually shocked to see that Bivol and Beterbiev are listed as having nearly the same height and reach. I figured Bivol would have a reach advantage given how well he’s able to fight on the outside.

I think Artur’s too old, but fukk it, voting for Beterbiev via decision.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The AJ v Dubois is proper shyt but understandably its in the UK so easy to cater UK talent which are mostly shyt.
The UK one is not that bad..the fights are competitive on paper for the most part..cacace vs Warrington is the only one I didn't like. This one is showcase city where if the favorite loses it would be considered a big or huge upset lol

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bivol, Jai Opetaia, and Shakur on the same card

370.gif