10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Can you post an example? I need to tighten up my midsection after this last month
Ah you don't need an example, it's the same exercise as the one Bivol does above, except you just put your feet on a box or chair.

If you wanna get the lower abdominals and hip flexors working you can incorporate some knee tucks too. All athleticism derives from the hip flexors, trust me.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Getting in the ring with Beterbiev is guaranteeing yourself hell, for however long it lasts.

Wonder if the confidence from the canelo fight is gonna carry over to this or if he's going to approach Artur from an entirely different Lane .
He would have garnered more confidence (if he needs to) from the Zurdo fight, a far more difficult fight for Dimitry.

Canelo isn't big enough to worry the legitimate 175 pound boxers.

Daps
Reppin
California
He would have garnered more confidence (if he needs to) from the Zurdo fight, a far more difficult fight for Dimitry.

Canelo isn't big enough to worry the legitimate 175 pound boxers.
Real shyt. You can tell Zurdo went into that fight thinking size would play in his favor

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
October 12: Artur Beterbiev-Dmitry Bivol Undisputed Light Heavyweight Title Showdown to Stream LIVE & Exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S.

Beterbiev-Bivol will be a special one-fight broadcast from Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
ADKq_Nb0jOPoxwNzqeTvblyjYfbcxmP_NAmaV3AIT6_B7yULggmbRztdmHtvKjus1Qxsvkwe5sJdVBGv-BmMh9tSzNnSAjDfT_V5JE9Az_WyOKzN-F5IQNRJDzFN9aYxd25cUuo6p93ZYdSOePkSEn9OT08eknh0-Hk5K9g=s0-d-e1-ft
(Sept. 6, 2024) — The undisputed light heavyweight showdown between WBC/IBF/WBO unified champion Artur Beterbiev (20-0, 20 KOs) and WBA king Dmitry Bivol (23-0, 12 KOs)— Saturday, Oct. 12 at Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia — will stream live and exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S.

This can’t-miss matchup features two of the world’s best pound-for-pound practitioners, a long-awaited duel between a master boxer and a battering ram with a 100 percent knockout ratio.

Beterbiev-Bivol will be promoted by Top Rank, Frank Warren’s Queensberry Promotions, Matchroom Boxing and Sela.

“The epic matchup has been a long time coming, and I can’t wait until these two legends of the ring meet,” said Top Rank Chairman Bob Arum. “I am thrilled that American fans can view the fight on ESPN+, a tremendous platform that consistently shows the biggest and best bouts."

Beterbiev and Bivol were initially scheduled to fight on June 1, but Beterbiev suffered a ruptured meniscus in training. Bivol fought Malik Zinad on that date instead, scoring a devastating sixth-round TKO. Beterbiev last fought in January, knocking out British former super middleweight world champion Callum Smith.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Best career decision Shakur has ever made.

Would have ruined his brand doing that dumb ass multi-verse spin off fight in Saudia that nobody asked for.
this is facts bro...now we need the boxing gods work some magic on this gotdamn undercard except for clarke-wardley 2 and nicolson fight..that can stay as is