10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Beterbiev is going to zombie walk Bivol at some point of this fight. He's not going to escape this fight without feeling that power. I was ringside watching Bivol damn near blank Joe smith however he got tagged by Smith late in the fight and was almost ko'ed.
My thoughts exactly. He knows how to cut the wrong off very well & if he uses his jab like how he did against Smith, Bivol's in for a painful fight as long as it lasts. He PUTS fighters on the ropes with his educated pressure, footwork, & jab. All that herky jerky movement means nothing when you have that type of fighter in front of you

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Beterbiev is going to zombie walk Bivol at some point of this fight. He's not going to escape this fight without feeling that power. I was ringside watching Bivol damn near blank Joe smith however he got tagged by Smith late in the fight and was almost ko'ed.
I don't disagree with the first part, however if I recall correctly that Smith punch was after the bell and hit Bivol in the ear, unawares.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
My thoughts exactly. He knows how to cut the wrong off very well & if he uses his jab like how he did against Smith, Bivol's in for a painful fight as long as it lasts. He PUTS fighters on the ropes with his educated pressure, footwork, & jab. All that herky jerky movement means nothing when you have that type of fighter in front of you
Herky Jerky?

The Kazakh/Kyrgyzstan/Russian pendulum is herky jerky now?

Herky Jerky is Richard Torrez jnr.

I can't call this fight fwiw, thats why it's so anticipated.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Herky Jerky?

The Kazakh/Kyrgyzstan/Russian pendulum is herky jerky now?

Herky Jerky is Richard Torrez jnr.

I can't call this fight fwiw, thats why it's so anticipated.
It's herky jerky to me lol. It doesn't matter though because not if but when Beterbiev cuts off the ring while using his jab, he'll put Bivol in the corners & make him feel very uncomrfortable

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That's a good point.

The distance god / inverted step back king vs The genocide supporter / testosterone swilling overlord / bung knee Terminator.

The Cuter aspects of Dragon Ball. • Kanzenshuu

The real Artur.
Genocide supporter??
Who supporting fukking Israel?

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
It's herky jerky to me lol. It doesn't matter though because not if but when Beterbiev cuts off the ring while using his jab, he'll put Bivol in the corners & make him feel very uncomrfortable
Yeah Beterbiev is great at square geometrics in the ring, great at forwards. Pivots perhaps not so much, backwards perhaps not so much.

Bivol is great backwards, great at pivots, great at forward step.

What a fight we have.

Do you think the lack of peds will affect Beterbiev this time around? And what about the knee injury and father time?

I can't remember a fight this anticipated (Spence v Crawford perhaps) aside.

Last edited:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
It still wasn't after the bell :heh:..that was no dirty shot and bivol was zombiewalkin out on his feet after it...I was actually there..not sure what the lie was :heh:
Nobody said it was a dirty shot, except you?

It’s after the bell, and Bivol is caught unawares, on the ear, like I said the first time, and had to illustrate with the video the second time. This the third time. Give it up.

Why did you suggest that Bivol got hit up with a punch that should indicate something for this fight? Everyone can see that he got hit unawares right there?

Beterbiev got power; we all know that; everyone at 175 has power though, Beterbiev been knocked down bad, been rocked bad against Yarde etc. These were punches in actual exchanges where each fighter was expecting to get hit.

You’re just infatuated with Beterbiev, let’s be honest. :russ:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nobody said it was a dirty shot, except you?

It’s after the bell, and Bivol is caught unawares, on the ear, like I said the first time, and had to illustrate with the video the second time. This the third time. Give it up.

Why did you suggest that Bivol got hit up with a punch that should indicate something for this fight? Everyone can see that he got hit unawares right there?

Beterbiev got power; we all know that; everyone at 175 has power though, Beterbiev been knocked down bad, been rocked bad against Yarde etc. These were punches in actual exchanges where each fighter was expecting to get hit.

You’re just infatuated with Beterbiev, let’s be honest. :russ:
I'm 100 percent sure you're going to be tagged when I'm right...I'll be watching from the balcony of my suite in montego bay...I'll make sure to go out of my way to hear you bytch and moan about beterbiev politics and not explain why bivol got ko'ed :russ: