$1 Million Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1 Billion?

$1M Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1B?

• $1M Guaranteed

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • $1B Coin Flip

Votes: 87 33.3%

• Total voters

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Taking that guarenteed million, and taking my ass to work Monday morning.

Can pay off my house, car, other small debts, and make sure my daughter has her college paid off and a little money to start off adulthood with. If I ever get laid off, I’ve got a cushion. I’d be hurt if I flipped that coin and got nothing.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
$1M isn't life changing money. I'd be at work either way. I'd stick the $1M on index funds and wouldn't touch it for the next 30 years.

$1B is different.

Plus I work at home, so I'm not worried about looking goofy
Yes it is lol, or it can be. You may still be working but you can make changes with $1M.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Way i see it,
100K = you continue living your currrent lifestlye, but retire a few years earlier, maybe at 55 instead of 65. Or you get a new start, ie u pay off debts, move out of that small apartment into a nicer place. get a decent car.

1 million = life change, IE quit job, start your own venture, and live comfortably with a strong advantage in life. just don't take too many crazy risks where you end up losing it all.

1 billion = Life of luxury. you're done with the rat race at this point and all you have to do is hire the right accountants, financial advisors, and lawyers to manage your wealth and investments while you do whatever you want for the rest of your days.

I'd gamble the 100k vs the billy, but 1 mill a too much to pass on for a guarantee.
1 million isn't retirement money itself, those ventures would have to take off before that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'd take the coin flip option for a billion dollars just off the fact that it's enough money to have you and your family become and stay wealthy for at least 10 generations.

You can blow a million dollars in a night.

Plus, you have a 50% chance with the coin toss (which I won).
You are vastly overestimating your family/descendants