1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This Chinese dude I work with brought a breh up on Bittrex and Binance... started with half a bitcoin (at that time was 6k)... around mid November he brought me up on Bcash... was $400 att...went with by btc all in on that and it shot up to over $2,000... sold at $1600 back into 2 Bitcoins... BTC went up to $10k early December. My stack was $20k by that time. From there I got into alt-coins... mostly REQ and NEO. Early January I got up to over $120k... Most of my stack was REQ... bought at 0.12... sold at 0.70 ...today I’m down near $80k waiting on this market to recover. Already cashed out my initial plus tax and a lil extra so house money from here ... :obama:

I’m looking at XLM rn and jumped in a little on AXP and FUN.
Who's that in your avatar. Cool story btw

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My portfolio (Can't believe I got one):PantherBless2: :youngsabo: is looking aight right now... some XBY as much as I could might by some more later after I pay my rent and other bills. Some DBC and Key :ehh:

I still want to get into Matrix (MAN) :lupe: but I couldn't read that first website for shyt, the interface is :scust: but idex is a bit better. I'm going with my gut picking out penny coins. I will cop some on monday through my wallet if I can...

Stellar (XLM) will blow up sometime down the line and TRX will see some movement but that's a long term play... :francis: Speculation... I'm 50/50 on trx 100% on XLM... and REQ... So guys if you got money to spare xlm and Req... if you can...

Daps
Yall nikkas need to learn how to swing trade and get money through every vessel of this cryptocurrency shyt. I started off with 1.5 ETH now I have 3.8 ETH from trading this week alone. Binance pumps are still the most profitable though but since the markets kind of slow I'm just learning something new.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yall nikkas need to learn how to swing trade and get money through every vessel of this cryptocurrency shyt. I started off with 1.5 ETH now I have 3.8 ETH. Binance pumps are still the most profitable though but since the markets kind of slow I'm just learning something new.

Please explain what a swing trade is to us here... :jbhmm: You mean like building a buy low sell high cycle jumping from stock to stock????

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas need to learn how to swing trade and get money through every vessel of this cryptocurrency shyt. I started off with 1.5 ETH now I have 3.8 ETH from trading this week alone. Binance pumps are still the most profitable though but since the markets kind of slow I'm just learning something new.

breh, what were you swing trading in a week that made you 2.5x or did you catch a lick on a shyt coin

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Name coins breh. Let's all eat

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Still tryna getting used to buying coins on exchanges. Made a mistake and spend $20 on just 3 coins of ripple by mistake. But yesterday i copped Ripple, powr, link and xby. Got my eye on DNA. Haven’t seen any coins created for the health care field.