1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:ohhh:

Who you following to know about the pump groups? What is the protocol behind PnD...like does everyone get a memo before had knowing which coin and when to get off the train?

i wouldnt recommend pump n dump groups , most of them use shytty exchanges like cryptopia. Plus , the planners buy the coins before and then announce the pump. By the time you try to sell your coins, it will be worth a lot less than what you bought it for.

FSP

Banned
Daps
He he he he people are gonna get the memo about Ian sooner or later. He lucked into the right position to do his scamming. All he does now is snap a picture of his block folio every once in a while and people go wild

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
i wouldnt recommend pump n dump groups , most of them use shytty exchanges like cryptopia. Plus , the planners buy the coins before and then announce the pump. By the time you try to sell your coins, it will be worth a lot less than what you bought it for.

Look I just want some info man and let me make that decision. How'd you know it was going down?

Also you mentioned Cryptopia being a shytty exchange but this coin(which is still going up as we speak) is on Kucoin. Is Kucoin a shytyy exchange also?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

this coin can easily go up to 5 dollars due to its low supply . i was able to buy 1200 at .5 and planning to buy more.
just letting my coli brehs know.

Why is it up so high today? +78%
Is it because of this article?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This dude right now is literally arguing with me over if stocks have $5-$15 per transaction fee maybe your broke ass shouldn't buy stocks cause americans can't afford it...:dahell::wtf:

I told that idiot... my crypto transaction cost about 1/10th of that fee to transfer my money over who's winning me or you...:coffee:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He he he he people are gonna get the memo about Ian sooner or later. He lucked into the right position to do his scamming. All he does now is snap a picture of his block folio every once in a while and people go wild
STFU with all this bashing.. you a fukk boy for talking sideways about someone whose helping a lot of people on the scene

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This dude right now is literally arguing with me over if stocks have $5-$15 per transaction fee maybe your broke ass shouldn't buy stocks cause americans can't afford it...:dahell::wtf:

I told that idiot... my crypto transaction cost about 1/10th of that fee to transfer my money over who's winning me or you...:coffee:
7.99 to buy
7.99 to sell a stock

Hell yea there’s a fee lol tdameritrade is good but it ain’t free

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas need to learn how to swing trade and get money through every vessel of this cryptocurrency shyt. I started off with 1.5 ETH now I have 3.8 ETH from trading this week alone. Binance pumps are still the most profitable though but since the markets kind of slow I'm just learning something new.
How many trades?
Keep it 100, drop a screenshot of your trades for people to understand what you bought/sold etc

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Look I just want some info man and let me make that decision. How'd you know it was going down?

Also you mentioned Cryptopia being a shytty exchange but this coin(which is still going up as we speak) is on Kucoin. Is Kucoin a shytyy exchange also?
i dont know which coin you're talking about , just talking from stories i have heard. Good luck if you get in one.

Why is it up so high today? +78%
Is it because of this article?

No , i dont know why it went up so much today , Coins with low supply swing more than those with huge supply tho so maybe thats why.