1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Stocks >>>>> coins. People here won't admit it though.

Problem is it is extremely difficult to be an "accredited investor" and be in the circles to get the Facebook's of our time at pre-ipo prices.

Therefore by default, ICOs are where most of us looking for a come up are going to look.

No shytcoins like this though (he's mad as fukk :mjlol:)

35mi980.png
You're incorrect sir.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Coinbase the only option available that offers instant transactions/trading?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And the fees are lower on there compared to Coinbase right? I can link a debit card with GDAX and just get trading right away?

I'm only using Gemini now, but I can already see the wait time for when they allow you to withdraw funds being a problem for trading. I have some ETH in there, but I'm waiting for Refereum before I put more money into other coins for now.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
And the fees are lower on there compared to Coinbase right? I can link a debit card with GDAX and just get trading right away?

I'm only using Gemini now, but I can already see the wait time for when they allow you to withdraw funds being a problem for trading. I have some ETH in there, but I'm waiting for Refereum before I put more money into other coins for now.

You can flip that money 2-3x's by the time refereum comes.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can flip that money 2-3x's by the time refereum comes.
We'll see...

I only have 300 in Gemini, so I don't have much to play with. For anybody that's been on refereum, we'll be able to participate in the pre-sale on Feb 8th or nah?
:jbhmm:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:jbhmm: When you set a buy order, lets say using Eth. Once you set the order is the value of Eth locked in or does it still fluctuate based on the price of Eth?

Also do exchanges automatically adjust sell orders based on the price of Eth?