1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
Still tryna getting used to buying coins on exchanges. Made a mistake and spend $20 on just 3 coins of ripple by mistake. But yesterday i copped Ripple, powr, link and xby. Got my eye on DNA. Haven’t seen any coins created for the health care field.
I got my hands on AMB and they're sort of healthcare related. They trying to look after food quality and safety

Ambrosus - Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my TRX is sitting at -61% :mjcry:

Considering just cutting my losses and using what's left to buy some MOBI
That's one I keep seeing people say get and then I see people say don't bother.

Only coins I have at the moment are SelfKey and Telcoin... I have 300 USD worth of ETH just sitting in Gemini but I'm not trying to just put it on anything

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
That's one I keep seeing people say get and then I see people say don't bother.
giphy.webp

img]

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Looks like all the Twitter pump groups are pumping OCN. Then they'll all pretend like they don't understand why it's not worth more and why it's dropping so fast. Then say they don't pump coins. It went above the price of TRX but it will be dependent on TRX to work. TRX doesn't even have a product yet. Be careful and don' get in high and lose when they dump.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
In an effort to help the XTRABYTES community stay up to date with our patent process, we have decided to share our current progress with you all!

For those of you who feel we are not moving fast enough, we are happy to inform you that quality and protection are the top priorities, not speed. XTRABYTES is a long term project and we always have and always will ensure that we do what is best for the long term vision we have.

During the last several days, I have met our patent lawyers on 2 separate occasions. The first meeting was January 17th and was intended to evaluate the law firm, which also offered them the opportunity to evaluate us. The second meeting was on the 23rd, when the initial tech discussions took place and the retainer was paid.

The law firm (which we will not disclose) conducted initial research on the XTRABYTES project after our first meeting and during the second meeting revealed they are very happy to work with us on this patenting process.

We did not get into full disclosure during the second meeting but upon providing basic details, the law firm was extremely impressed and excited to be working with us. Future meetings will include both Borzalom and CCRevolution and will include finalizing all the information the law firm needs in order to complete the patenting process, which will lead us to the highly discussed "patent pending" status.

Please do not assume times and dates, nor is it practical to try to dictate how long this should be taking us. We always work within our available time frames and this also includes availability of the lawyers we are working with.

Thank you all for your dedication and please continue to help the new community members gain a full understanding of the great things we are doing here at XTRABYTES Ltd.

The XTRABYTES Team

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Well @:>) called it. No Nucleus ICO :francis:

Not that mad now since I had cooled off on it anyway.

They doing an airdrop for whitelisted users so free tokens is cool I guess :manny:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Double post but people in the telegram mad as fukk:mjlol:

Edit: they going hard in that shyt:pachaha:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Looks like all the Twitter pump groups are pumping OCN. Then they'll all pretend like they don't understand why it's not worth more and why it's dropping so fast. Then say they don't pump coins. It went above the price of TRX but it will be dependent on TRX to work. TRX doesn't even have a product yet. Be careful and don' get in high and lose when they dump.

:ohhh:

Who you following to know about the pump groups? What is the protocol behind PnD...like does everyone get a memo before had knowing which coin and when to get off the train?