1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
link looks to move opposite the market. bunch of green today but i see it red.
Yeah, with the 24 hr, the only one in red for me but the 7 day up 12%, 30 day up 33%. That and SOL making some nice move, SOL up 22% 7day/30day. September over usually a down month overall, October usually an up month.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my 8 crypto, 1 is up over the last 24 hours, this is why:

Judge rejects SEC’s motion to file an appeal against Ripple ruling​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody know what’s up with WSM (wall st. memes)?

came out of nowhere a little over a week ago…has 35k+ holders and at $100M+ mcap and got multiple exchange listings but hasn’t seen much price action…volume is $50M+ according to CMC…low of $0.02, high of $0.08

the numbers seem completely inorganic…token distribution isn’t all that great…seems like whoever’s running it is gearing up to get it listed on a major exchange(s) (tier 1) so they can sell off some of those big wallets…I’m not in it but looking to see if anyone knows about it or how they arrived at these numbers so quickly

*edit*

they held a presale…don’t know which platform they used but that explains why some of the numbers came in so high out the gate and why there hasn’t been much of a price change in the market…from what I’m seeing the presale was held around 3 months ago but apparently the token just launched on DEXs/CEXs a little more than a week ago

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anybody know what’s up with WSM (wall st. memes)?

came out of nowhere a little over a week ago…has 35k+ holders and at $100M+ mcap and got multiple exchange listings but hasn’t seen much price action…volume is $50M+ according to CMC…low of $0.02, high of $0.08

the numbers seem completely inorganic…token distribution isn’t all that great…seems like whoever’s running it is gearing up to get it listed on a major exchange(s) (tier 1) so they can sell off some of those big wallets…I’m not in it but looking to see if anyone knows about it or how they arrived at these numbers so quickly

*edit*

they held a presale…don’t know which platform they used but that explains why some of the numbers came in so high out the gate and why there hasn’t been much of a price change in the market
Haha, I was gonna post about that but was a little scared because it launched a few days ago and I didn't want to lead yall into something that might dump.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haha, I was gonna post about that but was a little scared because it launched a few days ago and I didn't want to lead yall into something that might dump.

still reading up on it but I knew those numbers seemed wild considering I hadn’t heard much about it…the presale has been going on since the end of may and just wrapped up at the end of last month…so apparently there’s been a lot of hype behind the scenes leading up to its launch…there were multiple rounds…still tryna see the lowest tokens sold for…I’ve seen $0.025 but idk if that’s the lowest price…devs made $25-35M off presales…imo it’s looking like one of those presales where TOO much anticipation is not a good thing…well at least not for casual “investors”…devs will continue to eat tho since they’ve retained 50% of the supply for “marketing blah blah blah” but they will ultimately dump those tokens at some point…but I was surprised to see a token with that much holders, such a high mcap and all that volume with hardly any change in price so I wanted to know what was up with that

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like there's not much action going on in many meme coins. Lot of my stuff lately been flat. Only one making decent movement is new pepe. Even for major coins other than btc and a few others like I see link and omi, everything else flat or down this week. not much action from what I'm seeing.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Anyway to off ramp to fiat a pitiful amount of BTC (around $3 worth) without KYC quickly? I used to just do P2P in binance but the minimum is $10 for most buyers and this shyt been sitting in my account for months just wanna get it out lol.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyway to off ramp to fiat a pitiful amount of BTC (around $3 worth) without KYC quickly? I used to just do P2P in binance but the minimum is $10 for most buyers and this shyt been sitting in my account for months just wanna get it out lol.

Not that I heard of but it's $3 :comeon::russ: