Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@I Really Mean It

450% gain currently from that low area.

VNqTmDJg

Daps
the pepe all the big shillers are on is looking bad itself. trending downwards and keeps rejecting trendline.

PwFUjn22
supposedly, a PEPE to FINE swap is supposed to be released soon, allegedly created by PEPE’s founder, Lord Kek. that may send it crashing if enough PEPE holders make the switch. I threw a hundred at FINE, just to see if it can replicate the success of PEPE. to get to PEPE’s ATH, it would be around 400x from its current level.

i still think old PEPE has a lot of life left in it, but the FUD surrounding it has certainly caused a lot of damage. it seems pretty strongly tethered to bitcoin, going up when bitcoin rises and down when it falls.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@I Really Mean It

450% gain currently from that low are

I had a few thousand I was open to putting in at .0014 back in September. Decided to put it on NFL betting instead.:francis:.

Second time I've missed a 4x on Pepe. I can't be too mad as I never go for these meme coins except a few months ago, but still, it sucks to miss it when I was thinking of that or NFL betting. Chose the wrong one.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
the damn Asians shorted new pepe on mexc. Did it at midnight cuz they knew US and Europe mostly wasn't awake or online. everyone I saw talk about opening a short earlier today seemed to be based out of Pakistan so figures they'd be trading against us. also doesn't help that they can short on mexc which isn't available to the US and I think Canada also. its all good tho. still around half a penny. plus coins still being burnt every 2 hours. I'm looking to see if it stabilizes a bit around the current price and just goes sideways for the weekend while burning coins. may throw some in if it stays stable but i can see dip being ate thru out the day so might have to take risk and get some. only one of my buys from past month is above current price mark. do got a couple from the beginning that are a bit higher or near ATH but I'm expecting those to be cleared eventually.

Daps
I had a few thousand I was open to putting in at .0014 back in September. Decided to put it on NFL betting instead.:francis:.

Second time I've missed a 4x on Pepe. I can't be too mad as I never go for these meme coins except a few months ago, but still, it sucks to miss it when I was thinking of that or NFL betting. Chose the wrong one.
new pepe is still early. it’s continually burning, having shaved off over 10% of its supply in just a month’s time. the goal is to reach $1

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
good listen

if you can somewhat follow what he's talking about youll realize most of what you read on here...
including what politicians say is total nonsense

figure out a way to take care of your and yours...
everything else is fodder for arguments between people that have nothing better to do

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
bout to max wallet on drip prolly within a day or 2. of course that shyt back down to a penny so nothing to get excited about. i found this global aid shyt saw some people on twitter shilling. not sure if it works as good as drip or if its a ponzi but i just bought a couple packs to see what it does.

i seem to be accumulating rewards already, only .008 so far so less than a penny lol. but its only been like 15 minutes so it should increase over time. hopefully its productive.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sold a bit more of my wallet...Thank god for these low eth fees it's crazy...:pachaha:

Tried to sell the volt inu but it would'nt go through...:dahell: