1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the FOMC stuff today didn't really do much to the markets. Everything I have in the last 24hours is all under 2% change.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did some downsizing, down to 8. Might add new ones in the future, but right now want to load up/concentrate on a few. Mainly the top 3 in the list, BTC, ETH, XRP. ADA and SOL I haven't bought/sold anything of that in over a year. I'm just holding on those, waiting for them to go back up. Those 2 I'm down about 60%. MATIC and LINK are solid and I like those because of that and new business ventures they're getting into. FET is a new one that's been doing great over the last year.

Bitcoin
Ethereum
XRP
MATIC
SOL
ADA
LINK
FET

Will get a better idea next year/2025 after bitcoin halving, after we get thru another election, economic outlook is more clear. But just loading up as much as possible on the obvious ones.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
don't know why pepe been pumping today. seems like its just the community manipulating the price up. don't feel like chasing it tho and i'm sure it'll go back down eventually. pndc been dipping down and i been taking profit. debating dumping it all and taking advantage of this 2x reward on stables thing on their exchange but it seems like i get less than expected when trying to swap. 5k gets me 4950 in usdc, a $50 loss. can't risk that especially when I'm not too sure how the rewards even work. uniswap gives me an even 5k so i'm thinking that pond swap is charging an extra fee or just taking advantage of the fools who get hyped about the coin and their ecosystem. i just know if it keeps rejecting resistance, might have ot dump all if not most to stables. the one i been messing with lately is this Gold one. got some last night and added it 2 more times. only 21 million supply, much less than the other 2. think it may have some potential. it shot up a bit when launched but then dropped and settled down. shot up again last night but then dropped and settled even higher. think it might shoot up again soon enough and hopefully settle even higher and just go slowly like that from there. not looking to get rich overnight like some of these impatient investors be. i swapped like .75 eth total last night from all my buys. might make it an even 1 if it stays stable and holds up this zone rest of the evening to have extra for next run up. did swap like 2k in usdc to btc earlier. thinking btc due for a run back up especially with rates staying the same and the price stabilizing around support. think it may go sideways a bit at most but shoot back up soon enough. can see it back above 35k by halloween if it holds this area and market keeps improving.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
there’s a rumor going around that pepe is going to see a massive burn. that’s probably what’s generating this slight pump. it’s probably bullshyt.

i know the devs, including some degenharambe guy, not sure if he a dev or not, had dumped a large amount of coins and still had a bunch left in their wallet. there's been talks about whether they gonna dump or just burn those coins. supply still massively high without them anyways. price has been dipping back down and volume looking red past few hours. i read somewhere that it seemed to be the community orchestrating a friday pump which now some seem to be taking profit on. it hasn't had much volume and buying power since the beginning when it ran up like crazy. many folks moved on to other coins or just ignored it when they noticed it was on a downtrend. if it wasn't for Pauly talking about it, the coin would be irrelevant. i don't know if they can change the contract to allow burns out of nowhere. unless the devs burn their coins. not sure which wallets those are but i doubt any of the greedy crypto dev motherfukkers gonna burn a million dollars worth of coins to help others when they rather spend it on lambos and more grifting.

Daps
i know the devs, including some degenharambe guy, not sure if he a dev or not, had dumped a large amount of coins and still had a bunch left in their wallet. there's been talks about whether they gonna dump or just burn those coins. supply still massively high without them anyways. price has been dipping back down and volume looking red past few hours. i read somewhere that it seemed to be the community orchestrating a friday pump which now some seem to be taking profit on. it hasn't had much volume and buying power since the beginning when it ran up like crazy. many folks moved on to other coins or just ignored it when they noticed it was on a downtrend. if it wasn't for Pauly talking about it, the coin would be irrelevant. i don't know if they can change the contract to allow burns out of nowhere. unless the devs burn their coins. not sure which wallets those are but i doubt any of the greedy crypto dev motherfukkers gonna burn a million dollars worth of coins to help others when they rather spend it on lambos and more grifting.
there were originally 5 devs, and three of them apparently bailed, selling 10 or 15 trillion PEPE in the process. two remain, though they’ve been fairly quiet since this happened, making a couple updates on twitter. the most recent twitter post says the telegram has been hacked and that other groups are conspiring against the project.

i wouldn’t say it’s been dead or irrelevant. there are still a good number of whales holding a lot of money. when they leave, we can say it’s in trouble. until then, it’s weathering its travails fairly admirably.

if you recall, it was recovering from the huge profit taking after it hit the ATH, pumping back to around an 800 million mc right before news of the SEC’s actions against Binance and Coinbase sent Bitcoin tumbling. when Bitcoin recovers, i am guessing it will probably hit a new ATH.

it’s still the best performing meme coin of the year. all of these copycats that followed in its footsteps failed to replicate its success and are on life support.

sucks i wasn’t able to get in before its big run. hopefully, you made a nice bit of profit. assuming this is its bottom, i’m cool with getting a bag at this level. i think a 100-300x is in the cards. if not, it’s whatever. i didn’t put a lot in this.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quant below $100, i remember the wild pump it had around this time last year. I'm sticking with link as my long term blue chip play though, progress seems to be moving faster and just seems less riskier.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt crazy. Ben aka bitboy pulled up to the enemy's crib earlier with his mistress and the glock on him. He really bout that life huh or just crazy? :picard:

Was just about to come post this. I'm not even checking for this guy but he keeps trending on Twitter. What a disaster, probably drugs, he's pretty unstable. Going to that dude's house with his mistress and a gun, nuts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf

I know we were talking about gold recently. saw this from them.

not sure what exchange it could be but guessing a smaller one. supply only 21 million. do see a deployer with 10% or so of supply. but that looks to be used to resupply the uniswap and other sales wallets. top 500 own most of the supply, which are all 1k coins and up so not much dent can be made by new folks, unless this new exchange buys a decent percentage of the available coins. per deployer, uniswap wallet, and this other #2 wallet that might be for sales, thats like 15% so who knows what that may be. volume has dipped down since the start but i think it may pick up if an exchange grabs it. it has held up so far even after the dips and not gone completely flat like most coins. i should be at 1 eth in total, so that may be my limit but not sure. i added some pepe back recently & was debating swapping most my pndc for pepe since the chart was looking bearish on pndc for a few days now and pepe was turning bullish but now looks to be dipping a bit, maybe to test support. so i was hoping to wait and see if it bounces or if it was a fake out and gonna get back down. after the big pump the other day it dropped down a bit but then slowly been climbing back up. where it settles now would determine if i swap for it or not. if not, prolly just swap mostly to usdc and throw half eth at Gold hoping it gets decent volume on a new listing. has a way better chance of reaching a dollar with that low supply, but i shall see. do gotta get rid of most or all my pndc cuz it looks ugly to me. need a reversal to show to convince me to keep some.