1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
@surf

I know we were talking about gold recently. saw this from them.

not sure what exchange it could be but guessing a smaller one. supply only 21 million. do see a deployer with 10% or so of supply. but that looks to be used to resupply the uniswap and other sales wallets. top 500 own most of the supply, which are all 1k coins and up so not much dent can be made by new folks, unless this new exchange buys a decent percentage of the available coins. per deployer, uniswap wallet, and this other #2 wallet that might be for sales, thats like 15% so who knows what that may be. volume has dipped down since the start but i think it may pick up if an exchange grabs it. it has held up so far even after the dips and not gone completely flat like most coins. i should be at 1 eth in total, so that may be my limit but not sure. i added some pepe back recently & was debating swapping most my pndc for pepe since the chart was looking bearish on pndc for a few days now and pepe was turning bullish but now looks to be dipping a bit, maybe to test support. so i was hoping to wait and see if it bounces or if it was a fake out and gonna get back down. after the big pump the other day it dropped down a bit but then slowly been climbing back up. where it settles now would determine if i swap for it or not. if not, prolly just swap mostly to usdc and throw half eth at Gold hoping it gets decent volume on a new listing. has a way better chance of reaching a dollar with that low supply, but i shall see. do gotta get rid of most or all my pndc cuz it looks ugly to me. need a reversal to show to convince me to keep some.
have you put anything into new pepe? its ATH was around 40 million, i think? it has since dropped considerably, trading around 2~ million for a week now? what’s interesting is its constant burn, which is every 2 hours. it was at a billion circulating supply a month ago, and is now closing in on 900 million.

i think it might have a chance to hit $1 at some point, if the burn continues and the team is able to build holders and get listed on more exchanges.

🤔

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

I know we were talking about gold recently. saw this from them.

not sure what exchange it could be but guessing a smaller one. supply only 21 million. do see a deployer with 10% or so of supply. but that looks to be used to resupply the uniswap and other sales wallets. top 500 own most of the supply, which are all 1k coins and up so not much dent can be made by new folks, unless this new exchange buys a decent percentage of the available coins. per deployer, uniswap wallet, and this other #2 wallet that might be for sales, thats like 15% so who knows what that may be. volume has dipped down since the start but i think it may pick up if an exchange grabs it. it has held up so far even after the dips and not gone completely flat like most coins. i should be at 1 eth in total, so that may be my limit but not sure. i added some pepe back recently & was debating swapping most my pndc for pepe since the chart was looking bearish on pndc for a few days now and pepe was turning bullish but now looks to be dipping a bit, maybe to test support. so i was hoping to wait and see if it bounces or if it was a fake out and gonna get back down. after the big pump the other day it dropped down a bit but then slowly been climbing back up. where it settles now would determine if i swap for it or not. if not, prolly just swap mostly to usdc and throw half eth at Gold hoping it gets decent volume on a new listing. has a way better chance of reaching a dollar with that low supply, but i shall see. do gotta get rid of most or all my pndc cuz it looks ugly to me. need a reversal to show to convince me to keep some.

I’ll take a look at it but I straight up hate memes with a passion man…it seems like all of these are glorified rugpulls even the successful ones…I had a whole thing typed out but fukk it…it is what it is…SHIB is the only meme I can honestly say was a calculated risk for me at the point I jumped in and with the information that I used to make my decision…the rest of these have been straight crapshoots even the ones I made good money on lol smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
have you put anything into new pepe? its ATH was around 40 million, i think? it has since dropped considerably, trading around 2~ million for a week now? what’s interesting is its constant burn, which is every 2 hours. it was at a billion circulating supply a month ago, and is now closing in on 900 million.

i think it might have a chance to hit $1 at some point, if the burn continues and the team is able to build holders and get listed on more exchanges.

🤔

i have over a million coins. haven't sold anything yet. def like its chances. hopefully the burn helps it gain some momentum. i hear something was planned for late november but you know how people are especially in the meme space where if they not rich by end of the day, they out. but i think with patience it'll come thru. burn been going pretty well, and soon enough gonna hit that 15% mark. just gotta take it 1 week at a time. hasn't completely died since the chart does go up and down. i'd rather it wait until burning at least 20% before running back up again to have less coins circulating. interested to see how the burn looks by halloween.

Daps
I’ll take a look at it but I straight up hate memes with a passion man…it seems like all of these are glorified rugpulls even the successful ones…I had a whole thing typed out but fukk it…it is what it is…SHIB is the only meme I can honestly say was a calculated risk for me at the point I jumped in and with the information that I used to make my decision…the rest of these have been straight crapshoots even the ones I made good money on lol smh

maybe-ehhh.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man fukk this bullshyt m87 token :pacspit: sloppy asf with this v1 to v2 but still didn't change the name :beli: so now my wallet going crazy with the wrong values

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not sure if anyone else got this or was eligible but this guy that runs this nft alpha group i had joined tweeted about this optimist eth coin earlier. i think i had seen something on my zerion wallet but didn't pay much attention. i looked after seeing his post and i had like $550 or so worth on it. i see an airdrop from last week. not sure what i did to get it or what i interacted with but it was there. they been around over a year now. some of the comments were saying it was something from the past but i'll gladly take it. looks like it dipped a bit since last week but its free money anyways.

this their CG link.

this their app thing listed on there

check y'alls wallet to see if there's anything on there.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looks like pepe running again. i was noticing the EMA lines were about to cross and it was forming a bullish pennant. i saw it broke up out of the pennant and was waiting for a retest which it hit. i threw .25 at it a few hours ago when it was more stable. that break and retest strategy worked out well.

RthasKhT

thats on the 4H chart. but now i'm looking at the 12H one.

the EMA line is curving up and i have a trend line marked for a possible break and retest again. that price zone could be a factor since it was support and then resistance but hopefully momentum will get it thru. I'll have to see how it reacts to that zone or if it builds another pennant near the trend line. and also how it reacts to the EMA line above since when it tried breaking above it in mid August, it dropped back under a few days later. i'll be ready to throw another .25 if it shows potential to run, and then another .25 if it breaks and retests. not sure how high it can go but if it flies past ATH then I'll cash out all or almost all instead of grinding back down. Especially if I can get at least 25k. Hopefully next 2 months go good. I hear october usually good for returns.

TpHbaKlh

I was looking at that optimism coin and saw it was on coinbase. seems to be a well established one. i did see they have an exchange and i looked on dextools but they don't release coins as often as ETH does. I do see on the daily chart that it might be setting up for a breakout as well. they have a bridge from ETH, so I might consider sending over a couple grand in USDC and grabbing some for the run back up. i ran a fib extension to see possible targets it could hit. I think it could clear $2 by end of year best case, and then start flying once 2024 starts. Gonna keep my eye on it this weekend and thru early next week to see how things look.

NDWF2l2y

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
new pepe on the rise. 10% of its supply already burned. i didn’t put a lot in this, having only 8,000 coins, but i certainly won’t turn away a $1 price.

:ehh:

just added some more. been killed lately especially on the stupid DFV coin that had hype then community and team must've died. but new pepe looking great. def can see it hitting a dollar especially as burns continue to lower circulating supply. burns come from one of the sales wallets so it'll prolly be a slower rate if that wallet has less tokens in it but better still cuz that raises the price too. i can see plenty of profit taking if it reaches a penny again. hopefully that would be from whales and the burns can get back to being at a higher rate. 15% by halloween hopefully but even 13% would be good. volume has been decent these past few days too. hopefully it grows at a slow and steady pace this month and not no quick pump and dump cuz that won't help it reach a dollar.