1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brought a little more of Bone off the dip and Dione... but that's it... im just holding for the bullrun...:francis: good news eth fees stupid low in history.. so if y'all gonna do trades do it now...
It's some boring days right now, but you gotta keep looking and keeping up to date.
I swear during these times when it seems like nothing is going on, there will be a story 6 months from now about folks making money off of something during those dark days.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's some boring days right now, but you gotta keep looking and keeping up to date.
I swear during these times when it seems like nothing is going on, there will be a story 6 months from now about folks making money off of something during those dark days.

I just hope this bullrun sets everything on fire where all the positions we have currently is worth it...:francis: i dont think it's ultimately fair that only bitcoin is gonna increase in value during that time. we have to see how it plays out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are yall doing, brehs?

still dikking around with these memecoins every now and then…jumped in one about 2 hours ago…someone I followed on TG literally just called it a minute ago so maybe I’m on the right track with this one…I’ll see how it goes…the funniest shyt I heard was someone mentioned how creative these memecoin devs are to be able to create multiple new narratives daily that get us (normies) excited about losing our money lmao smh…but yeah overall, ALL this shyt is gonna be stagnant until after the halvening…I see folks on CT prematurely stating the bull run has started but desperately saying it over and over again doesn’t make it true…last bear market was bleak too, to the point that I literally thought crypto was over and got completely taken by surprise during the last bull run…it wasn’t until may that it hit me ok shyt is safe again lmao

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
still dikking around with these memecoins every now and then…jumped in one about 2 hours ago…someone I followed on TG literally just called it a minute ago so maybe I’m on the right track with this one…I’ll see how it goes…the funniest shyt I heard was someone mentioned how creative these Memecoin devs are to be able to create multiple new narratives daily that get us (normies) excited about losing our money lmao smh…but yeah overall, ALL this shyt is gonna be stagnant until after the halvening…I see folks on CT prematurely stating the bull run has started but desperately saying it over and over again doesn’t make it true…last bear market was bleak too, to the point that I literally thought crypto was over and got completely taken by surprise during the last bull run…it wasn’t until may that it hit me ok shyt is safe again lmao
This what keeps me up at night, fam. :sadcam:
I vividly remember the projects I pulled out of or neglected to then see them go nuclear during the run.
Is this how it's gonna be? Will we ever see a run like 2021 or will we just see regular stock market like returns?
Because the projections for the future are crazy compared to 2021.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This what keeps me up at night, fam. :sadcam:
I vividly remember the projects I pulled out of or neglected to then see them go nuclear during the run.
Is this how it's gonna be? Will we ever see a run like 2021 or will we just see regular stock market like returns?
Because the projections for the future are crazy compared to 2021.

2017 was the best one I experienced…2021 was great too…I was worried about the bold in regards to BTC specifically…I don’t think it’ll hit the crazy numbers that ppl are predicting…and if that ends up being the case then I’m not sure how alts will behave since BTC running has always been the catalyst for everything else heating up…only time will tell tho…honestly tho I think it’ll be comparable to 2021 fwiw

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How are yall doing, brehs?

some of these shyt coins be looking promising, then just dump. others hold up and start making moves after a while. main 3 i'm in and monitoring are the new pepe one I talked about aka pepe community. then another one called apu that was rather flat for a while before making some noise starting a few days ago and then one called gold that had been up and down but seemed to pick up some life today and reached 1M market cap. They have 10 million and 21 million supply so I'm optimistic on them but volume overall seems dead in the markets. I got more optimism and that been dropping down since, need it to reverse. I know CPI numbers come out tomorrow so lets see what effect that may have on things but yeah has been rather slow and boring. Coins getting created like nothing just cuz they thing it'll cause some momentum. I'll admit I do fukk around at times tho but nothing been giving me decent returns. I threw some down into some Rangar coin shyt cuz they were talking about thats Elons new dog and I knew how much dikkriding these fools be doing on any move Elon makes but that shyt was a dud. Nothing seems to move the markets lately. Seems like just the war had a big effect. BTC dropped below some support I thought it was building, so just gotta be patient and try not to lose my mind or my capital on things.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…I threw some down into some Rangar coin…

lmaoooooo ragnar I got caught up in that crap too…dumped it this morning…pulled out a total of 10% of what I initially invested :francis:

strongly felt it was bullshyt cuz the only supporting article was a piece on binance news that ultimately got deleted but still thought hey might be true…watch elon drop a tweet tonight tho lol smh

Daps

any number of meme coins could pop and do a 1000x run right now. meme coins don’t care about macro fundamentals. it’s just takes an opportune intersection of a catalyst (some bit of news or a twitter space that goes viral) and FOMO to send a meme coin flying.

keep your eyes peeled on FINE, a coin supposedly created by Lord Kek, the founder of PEPE.

he is poised to publish a medium article in the coming days that breaks down what happened to PEPE and why he abandoned it to create FINE.

that article might trigger a run equivalent to what PEPE did in may/june. who knows. i dropped $100 in it.

:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any number of meme coins could pop and do a 1000x run right now.

horribly disingenuous take…they may do 1000x run but a majority of ppl outside of devs and connected insiders won’t be able to capitalize on it cuz the coin will die before any real liquidity is added (if you look at the min/max price, you’ll notice some of these coins already do 1000x before they even hit $1M mcap which is when a lot of them start to dump hard) so normies are conditioned to hold for a higher mcap while devs and whales slowly drain what little liquidity there is since they control most of the smaller wallets in many instances…some of the “top” wallets are a distraction to convince us they’re hodling “too”…and the memecoins that do 1000x that many ppl can truly capitalize on bcuz they get listed on top tier exchanges are few and far between and can probably be counted on one hand…ngl I was naive, arrogant and at times stupid enough to believe all it took was a cool meme and the community coming together to send a coin but for the most part devs set this shyt up solely for them and their ppl to win…once in a while we get devs who are “cool” enough to push a project far enough that many can eat but again those type of meme projects are few and far between ESPECIALLY in a bear market

keep your eyes peeled on FINE, a coin supposedly created by Lord Kek, the founder of PEPE.

he is poised to publish a medium article in the coming days that breaks down what happened to PEPE and why he abandoned it to create FINE.

that article might trigger a run equivalent to what PEPE did in may/june. who knows. i dropped $100 in it.

I’m still holding this too but truth be told, he’s been stringing folks along for 3 weeks now…I like the ticker and the meme and that it fits perfectly with the times (financially)…and based on the info he’s pinned in their TG group, I believe he is who he say he is which is important but he’s still one guy tho…it’s funny cuz the pepe devs and pauly have been clamoring back and forth about who played the biggest role in PEPE’s success…I can’t really speak to it too much cuz I missed most of that run but it seems like they were ALL necessary/integral to its success…but ya “lordkek” or not he’s low key made some promises/announcements that haven’t come to fruition and god forbid folks ask about it in TG, then they get attacked…case in point there was supposed to be a twitter spaces this week as well as an opportunity to vote for the coin to be listed on a new exchange…instead all we’ve gotten is more promises of “big things coming soon…next week…secret sauce” smh

Last edited:
Daps
horribly disingenuous take…they may do 1000x run but a majority of ppl outside of devs and connected insiders won’t be able to capitalize on it cuz the coin will die before any real liquidity is added (if you look at the min/max price, you’ll notice some of these coins already do 1000x before they even hit $1M mcap which is when a lot of them start to dump hard) so normies are conditioned to hold for a higher mcap while devs and whales slowly drain what little liquidity there is since they control most of the smaller wallets in many instances…some of the “top” wallets are a distraction to convince us they’re hodling “too”…and the memecoins that do 1000x that many ppl can truly capitalize on bcuz they get listed on top tier exchanges are few and far between and can probably be counted on one hand…ngl I was naive, arrogant and at times stupid enough to believe all it took was a cool meme and the community coming together to send a coin but for the most part devs set this shyt up solely for them and their ppl to win…once in a while we get devs who are “cool” enough to push a project far enough that many can eat but again those type of meme projects are few and far between ESPECIALLY in a bear market

oh, no doubt. i’m definitely not under an illusion that these projects don’t favor the devs and early adopters. it’s a grueling wait for those who come after, the majority of whom eventually selling at a loss because they don’t have the patience. i’m in a few meme projects that might do something, but i’m not holding my breath.

i use lbank to trade my meme coins.

pepe new. fine. mong. volt, to name a few. of these, i’m most bullish on pepe new. its burn rate is impressive, and it’s held rather steady amidst bitcoin’s slide. i think it will hit $1, but i don’t know when.

I’m still holding this too but truth be told, he’s been stringing folks along for 3 weeks now…I like the ticker and the meme and that it fits perfectly with the times (financially)…and based on the info he’s pinned in their TG group, I believe he is who he say he is which is important but he’s still one guy tho…it’s funny cuz the pepe devs and pauly have been clamoring back and forth about who played the biggest role in PEPE’s success…I can’t really speak to it too much cuz I missed most of that run but it seems like they were ALL necessary/integral to its success…but ya “lordkek” or not he’s low key made some promises/announcements that haven’t come to fruition and god forbid folks ask about it in TG, then they get attacked…case in point there was supposed to be a twitter spaces this week as well as an opportunity to vote for the coin to be listed on a new exchange…instead all we’ve gotten is more promises of “big things coming soon…next week…secret sauce” smh

:mjlol:

i’ve probably been in the telegrams at the same time you were. we were supposed to see the swap last week, but that’s been delayed. the optimist in me wants to believe kek is timing this to create a FOMO-fueled run similar to what PEPE did. but, he could very well just be stringing us along. i didn’t put a lot in it, so i’m just here to see what can happen.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i’ve probably been in the telegrams at the same time you were. we were supposed to see the swap last week, but that’s been delayed. the optimist in me wants to believe kek is timing this to create a FOMO-fueled run similar to what PEPE did. but, he could very well just be stringing us along. i didn’t put a lot in it, so i’m just here to see what can happen.

ya that’s my stance too…I’m not sweating it too much…as I said I really like the ticker/meme but ultimately that doesn’t count for anything without a strong team behind a project so him being who he says he is (if true) remains the most important part bcuz that means he’ll have some meaningful connections in the space…that being said it hit a high of $30M mcap which is a pretty huge win (for those who got in early enough) in this current market…to be honest, it might be unrealistic of me to expect it to revisit those highs anytime soon

Daps
The House Speaker is third in line of the succession of the Presidency.

Video: Rep. Patrick McHenry: 'There's No capacity to kill bitcoin' (this video is from 2019)

This second video is from yesterday:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp