1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Longed algo yesterday on 20x leverage, entered at 1.20, sold at 1.85

edit 1k into almost 12 in 24 hours, this is just my trading portfolio so far that I started with 100 just to see what I could do with it. My goal end of year is 100k. Once there’s less market uncertainty I plan to enter ftm 20x and hold to at least 5-10

Thought I’d clarify since there’s folks on here who assumed I’m broke cause I was hype off a 700 dollar come up the other day using leverage on a 100 bucks not being aware this isn’t investing and trading using high leverage

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Longed algo yesterday on 20x leverage, entered at 1.20, sold at 1.85

edit 1k into almost 12 in 24 hours, this is just my trading portfolio so far that I started with 100 just to see what I could do with it. My goal end of year is 100k. Once there’s less market uncertainty I plan to enter ftm 20x and hold to at least 5-10

Thought I’d clarify since there’s folks on here who assumed I’m broke cause I was hype off a 700 dollar come up the other day using leverage on a 100 bucks not being aware this isn’t investing and trading using high leverage
How are you leveraging crypto?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My phone screen died and I have three factor authentication, so of course I need my phone to log in to my accounts. I would have sold and re brought back in some of my portfolio. Man...
Has me thinking God forbid if I lose my phone how would I access my accounts that are on an exchange.
I maybe need to re evaluate this, any advice is appreciated.

If you have a tablet, add the authenticator app on there. I got it on both devices that way if the phone messes up I still have access to the authenticator. Don't know if it's available for pc as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pray for me. :mjcry:

:snoop:

pbPY0Cq.jpg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they usually give you an authorization code/QR scan when you setup 2FA that I take a screen shot of even tho they suggest you don’t…I then quickly zip the file (password protected) and put it on multiple flash drives…the original image file is deleted from the source where I took the screen shot…you can then use the code/QR scan image to setup 2FA on other devices when needed

I take a photo with an air gapped phone, encrypt a flash drive, put the file on there, and delete the image off the phone.

I use Authy so everything is backed up anyway you just have to sign in.

My phone screen died and I have three factor authentication, so of course I need my phone to log in to my accounts. I would have sold and re brought back in some of my portfolio. Man...
Has me thinking God forbid if I lose my phone how would I access my accounts that are on an exchange.
I maybe need to re evaluate this, any advice is appreciated.

The phone you use should never be the device you keep your 2FA on. Keep an old phone that's air gapped and run Authenticator on it. I can't withdraw from Coinbase unless I'm home but it's safer that way.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hoping FET clears this current gravestone doji candle in the next few hours or a drop is imminent. Hopefully .85 is the worst of it but could possibly go anywhere down to .70 likely. Might depend on how the market behaves rest of week.