0403606be61ad45bc52149be02444d42.png

ALGO

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:

Naw I just wanted a feeler, I always move at my own speed, just curious on the brehs positions on it since it’s been coming up a lot.

started off slowly at 100k…working toward 1M…I’m worried about overcommitting too early but in the event that it runs early I’ll still have something to show for it

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My phone screen died and I have three factor authentication, so of course I need my phone to log in to my accounts. I would have sold and re brought back in some of my portfolio. Man...
Has me thinking God forbid if I lose my phone how would I access my accounts that are on an exchange.
I maybe need to re evaluate this, any advice is appreciated.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
My phone screen died and I have three factor authentication, so of course I need my phone to log in to my accounts. I would have sold and re brought back in some of my portfolio. Man...
Has me thinking God forbid if I lose my phone how would I access my accounts that are on an exchange.
When you setup the 2FA/MFA you need to keep the QR codes/setup keys backed up somewhere on another drive.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they usually give you an authorization code/QR scan when you setup 2FA that I take a screen shot of even tho they suggest you don’t…I then quickly zip the file (password protected) and put it on multiple flash drives…the original image file is deleted from the source where I took the screen shot…you can then use the code/QR scan image to setup 2FA on other devices when needed

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Get a wallet with cold storage, also get FA you can move from phone to phone. I've gone from an iphone 6 to pixel to pixel 4 with no problems