Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Pray for me. :mjcry:

:snoop:

pbPY0Cq.jpg
Yup. HEX out performing Bitcoin. Had you staked that hex last year you would be a millionaire right now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just bought some shyt called hex. Don't know too much about it but @hex is a great poster and man so it must be just as good. :wow:

Bro hex is bitconnect status, ran by shady Richard Heart...scams can pump because of organized shilling but it’s not worth the risk, find a low cap defi gem to get into

:camby: hex then. I found some orion token that this site talked about. as well as serum which releases on tuesday.

The Top 10 DeFi Projects To Watch In The Second Half Of 2020

:francis:

Lesson of the day: If I or anyone else says something about any of these coins, it could go either way, good or bad. Nobody knows shyt here and if they do, they prolly part of the conspiracy. A coin could be recommended and pump or it could drop. That's the part of the game. Can't blame others cuz everyone making their own decision. Can't blame them for not investing and can't blame them for investing. Money can easily be lost as it's gained. We follow each other's advice but we ourselves are the ones facing our own consequences and that's why it's proceed at your own risk. Some investments give us gains, other investments give us losses, they all give us lessons.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
BnbBusiness (referral link)
This is a banger if you down for residual income. Like a crazy hybrid of crowdfunding and ponzi with both up and downlines. Deposit BnB and get a percentage back daily.

Good explanation of how it works here:

(1) BNB Business Live Presentation - YouTube
I wouldn’t recommend this. Bnbprofit (another one of these types) ended up being one bit rug. I know a guy who lost over 12 bnb with that shyt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And I have no idea why I did that or how that even occurred. Don't remember it at all. Gotta do more research.
Damn. Crazy how cheap HEX used to be. Bought a bag of HEX for like 200 back then as well and actually forgot the keys for the wallet it was held in. Just discovered it last week and went ahead and staked it

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Lesson of the day: If I or anyone else says something about any of these coins, it could go either way, good or bad. Nobody knows shyt here and if they do, they prolly part of the conspiracy. A coin could be recommended and pump or it could drop. That's the part of the game. Can't blame others cuz everyone making their own decision. Can't blame them for not investing and can't blame them for investing. Money can easily be lost as it's gained. We follow each other's advice but we ourselves are the ones facing our own consequences and that's why it's proceed at your own risk. Some investments give us gains, other investments give us losses, they all give us lessons.
No the moral of the study is don’t listen to random idiots.

Daps

Just this this week in this very thread someone said y’all were dumb and shouldn’t be in crypto for mentioning HEX. You just showed how a $1000 investment last year would have you sitting on over $100k

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’m a lil bearish so I’m waiting on sidelines before I buy anything more to hold :francis:

BTC the last 4 years doesn’t perform well In SEPT and I think we could move back down to as low as 38k before we head back up