1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just watching his recent video, here is one from April 6, over 5 months ago on Solana. Pretty much nailed it. The good thing about those who make videos or on other social media, they leave a trail that you can go back and check to see how good they are at making predictions

April 6, 5 Months Ago - 10X Altcoin No One Is Talking About!!! Solana Crypto Review

One from today:

Solana Explodes! 5 Reasons To Pay Attention To This Crypto Now!

E-p5cO7VkAk7ykF

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Was just watching his recent video, here is one from April 6, over 5 months ago on Solana. Pretty much nailed it. The good thing about those who make videos or on other social media, they leave a trail that you can go back and check to see how good they are at making predictions

April 6, 5 Months Ago - 10X Altcoin No One Is Talking About!!! Solana Crypto Review

One from today:

Solana Explodes! 5 Reasons To Pay Attention To This Crypto Now!

E-p5cO7VkAk7ykF

:wow: I bet he sits back and :mjgrin::hubie: at making the call....it's a few people in this thread that could be walking around like :sas2::pachaha: for all the right calls...even though most are mad humble in here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh::dwillhuh:we just HODLING right now or buying the dip?:mjgrin:

I'm just hodling for now. Still DCAing into BTC and ETH and of course FET even tho thats been one of the few gainers lately. Tryna reach 1000 of this COTI coin so I'm adding 25 a day until then. Cheap so won't cost too much. Maybe in about 2 weeks I should get there. Hopefully it doesn't get too expensive where my USD wallet can't handle it. Finished my ANKR goal of 5k. Converted like 25 ADA coins. Got some of those on etoro anyways so not like I'm empty on those. Everything else is a hold. Don't need to sell anything for cash and don't have much cash to be buying the dips anyways. Hopefully one of these coins can jump big and get me some decent gains. Everything still holding up ok for now. ETH should hold up above 3050 which it just broke above barely a month ago. Might be some dips here and there thru out the month but we should survive it. Yesterday was a 12% drop, May 19 was 27%, so at least things weren't as bad as they could've been.

Was reading that the el salvador thing with issues on their btc wallet was one of the reasons for the drop and likely the main one since coinbase didn't release their news until later in evening. my question is why were people tripping about a wallet not working in el salvador when they apparently only had 200 coins at the time? who's to say they didn't mess with the wallet themselves to buy more on a dip? same thing with the sec. how do we know they not threatening CB with lawsuits and scare tactics to get the price of btc to go down so they can buy the dip. I wouldn't be surprised to see CB go down tomorrow also. in fact its already down nearly 6 bucks after losing 12 yesterday and the coinbase ceo tweet came out 5 hours ago which was at 11pm way after the market was closed, even the after hours trading. Someone must've known about the issue between SEC and CB way before that cuz the stock had been rising thru last week. We're all pawns in the government and "elites" corrupt game and all we got is to HODL until something changes and we take the lead and win the game. We're on defense now. It may take an all out blitz to get the ball back on our side. :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm just hodling for now. Still DCAing into BTC and ETH and of course FET even tho thats been one of the few gainers lately. Tryna reach 1000 of this COTI coin so I'm adding 25 a day until then. Cheap so won't cost too much. Maybe in about 2 weeks I should get there. Hopefully it doesn't get too expensive where my USD wallet can't handle it. Finished my ANKR goal of 5k. Converted like 25 ADA coins. Got some of those on etoro anyways so not like I'm empty on those. Everything else is a hold. Don't need to sell anything for cash and don't have much cash to be buying the dips anyways. Hopefully one of these coins can jump big and get me some decent gains. Everything still holding up ok for now. ETH should hold up above 3050 which it just broke above barely a month ago. Might be some dips here and there thru out the month but we should survive it. Yesterday was a 12% drop, May 19 was 27%, so at least things weren't as bad as they could've been.

Was reading that the el salvador thing with issues on their btc wallet was one of the reasons for the drop and likely the main one since coinbase didn't release their news until later in evening. my question is why were people tripping about a wallet not working in el salvador when they apparently only had 200 coins at the time? who's to say they didn't mess with the wallet themselves to buy more on a dip? same thing with the sec. how do we know they not threatening CB with lawsuits and scare tactics to get the price of btc to go down so they can buy the dip. I wouldn't be surprised to see CB go down tomorrow also. in fact its already down nearly 6 bucks after losing 12 yesterday and the coinbase ceo tweet came out 5 hours ago which was at 11pm way after the market was closed, even the after hours trading. Someone must've known about the issue between SEC and CB way before that cuz the stock had been rising thru last week. We're all pawns in the government and "elites" corrupt game and all we got is to HODL until something changes and we take the lead and win the game. We're on defense now. It may take an all out blitz to get the ball back on our side. :francis:

Sounds like something straight out of a movie...only bleaker because it's reality

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…it's a few people in this thread that could be walking around like :sas2::pachaha: for all the right calls...even though most are mad humble in here.

hands down there are brothers on here and another forum who I listen to/learn from before a lot of these youtube/twitter “experts” when it comes to stocks and crypto…more specifically higher learning when it comes to stocks tho

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL