1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just this this week in this very thread someone said y’all were dumb and shouldn’t be in crypto for mentioning HEX. You just showed how a $1000 investment last year would have you sitting on over $100k
If you ever hear me mention a coin, trust me its from a very solid source. Not advising anyone to do anything, but Hex is real. That being said, it definitely has its detractors and isnt for everyone, but i do think its a solid coin and therefore i put a nice bag behind it. Im hoping this one takes off, for the culture.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
OMI dropped back down to where it was before it jumped the other day but I'm still confident on it's bullishness for now. Didn't start it's reversal until around late August compared to other coins in early to mid August. Dropped big yesterday and today but not as low. Close battle between bulls and bears today and a green day tomorrow can push it's momentum back up towards the high it recently hit. Gonna be interesting to see how the week ends.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BnbBusiness (referral link)
This is a banger if you down for residual income. Like a crazy hybrid of crowdfunding and ponzi with both up and downlines. Deposit BnB and get a percentage back daily.

Good explanation of how it works here:

(1) BNB Business Live Presentation - YouTube

Let's not bring that type of bs to this thread, where people come in pumping their affiliate links, usually scams/ponzi schemes etc. Don't want to junk this thread up with that kind of nonsense.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen this mentioned here but XYO gets listed on Coinbase tomorrow. It’s almost .02. Only other real place you can cop is KuCoin at the moment. I was reading that this has 10x potential.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If you ever hear me mention a coin, trust me its from a very solid source. Not advising anyone to do anything, but Hex is real. That being said, it definitely has its detractors and isnt for everyone, but i do think its a solid coin and therefore i put a nice bag behind it. Im hoping this one takes off, for the culture.

Care to give your source?

the people I trust who’ve been in the space for years all define it as a Ponzi scam

I mean, it’s fine if people make money off it.. but it’s widely accepted That’s it’s a Ponzi scam & not a legit project :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen this mentioned here but XYO gets listed on Coinbase tomorrow. It’s almost .02. Only other real place you can cop is KuCoin at the moment. I was reading that this has 10x potential.

I’m gonna double check but I’m gonna buy some tonight if the price doesn’t run up/hasn’t already

*edit*

good looks and it hasn’t had a crazy run up recently but is up 100x for the year…I’ll pick some up after I eat

Last edited: