[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
kTDMlsa.jpg

:hmm: which one of you is that with that Bunny sign?

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
Nope, it wasn't and it shows that's what you're looking for it to be.

That show developed so many characters and yet all you see is Cena winning.

Even Cena winning had nothing to do with Cena, he won on a cheap roll up aided by Sting which infuriated HHH and then gave way to Brock Lesnar dominating the Authority.

Cena wasn't even the match that started the fire, he was just a log on the campfire.

But that fukking dweeb ass mentality is still stuck on Cena, cause to YOU it's all about Cena.
Developed characters they buried the ascension tonight with old fukks:yeshrug::ohlawd:
MLK day and all the brothas lose :stopitslime::noah::shaq2:
wasted 20 minutes with that stupid legends panel. Just to make Big Show look like a dikk and Roman Reigns look strong and not have to pick up a mic.:camby:(I bet you still mark out for Hogan):dead:

Listen MARK I said it in my first post. Ending was good shyt but if you really think that was a "Great Show" you are wrong.
post-28556-Heath-Ledger-Joker-Clapping-gi-fKX9.gif
Good Job defending your Lover.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ehh the crowd popped more for ambrose winning the rumble than hogan saying Bryan :patrice: that was odd. Even when hbk seemed like he was gonna say ambrose with his description the crowd started murmuring and saying ambrose :yeshrug: idk maybe it was the Dallas crowd or cause ric flair is the goat

Vid is killing me, that Flair part is just :laff: :laff:

but it's funny how Big Show took those jabs clean to the face/chin from Ric, but then slapped away/no sold all of Reigns' punches. That heat. :banderas:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: because once again it was all about Super Cena.
Developed characters they buried the ascension tonight with old fukks:yeshrug::ohlawd:
MLK day and all the brothas lose :stopitslime::noah::shaq2:
wasted 20 minutes with that stupid legends panel. Just to make Big Show look like a dikk and Roman Reigns look strong and not have to pick up a mic.:camby:(I bet you still mark out for Hogan):dead:

Listen MARK I said it in my first post. Ending was good shyt but if you really think that was a "Great Show" you are wrong.
post-28556-Heath-Ledger-Joker-Clapping-gi-fKX9.gif
Good Job defending your Lover.
They had the panel put over the present Stars man Dbry , ambrose , reigns , Wyatt . The ascension aren't some big time stars so maybe this gimmick will help them man and beating the new Age outlaws . Cena was a afterthought to brock and rollins at the end . Your one of those fans who just hate everything and would never be happy. Complaining because reigns looked strong :snoop: you don't think that's good ?? You think he should be looking like a jack ass reciting nursery rhymes ? You think it's a waste to have three of the biggest wrestlers in history cosign new guys ??? Your a cena sucks Tshirt wearing cornball most likely

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
They had the panel put over the present Stars man Dbry , ambrose , reigns , Wyatt . The ascension aren't some big time stars so maybe this gimmick will help them man and beating the new Age outlaws . Cena was a afterthought to brock and rollins at the end . Your one of those fans who just hate everything and would never be happy
are you deaf? or just retarded i said i enjoyed the ending

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you deaf? or just retarded i said i enjoyed the ending
The whole show was good though . Your hating saying that didn't develop characters yet hate on the panel segment panel for making reigns look strong :dwillhuh: and how once again it was all about super cena yet the show ended with sting and lesnar being the stand outs while cena ran into the crowd . Your not even attempting to make sense

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the crowd even hot for the Ambrose match, i DVR'd through it cause he has lost my interest lately
They were hot but the match wasn't all that :yeshrug: that's why I'm suprised at the crowd popping for him winning as unlikely as that is. I thought we'd get nothing but yes chants :yeshrug: im not saying Bryan isn't over or wasn't over but I expected more like last years reactions

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
They had the panel put over the present Stars man Dbry , ambrose , reigns , Wyatt . The ascension aren't some big time stars so maybe this gimmick will help them man and beating the new Age outlaws . Cena was a afterthought to brock and rollins at the end . Your one of those fans who just hate everything and would never be happy. Complaining because reigns looked strong :snoop: you don't think that's good ?? You think he should be looking like a jack ass reciting nursery rhymes ? You think it's a waste to have three of the biggest wrestlers in history cosign new guys ??? Your a cena sucks Tshirt wearing cornball most likely

If you actually read what I said in replying to the other tool he was taking about developing talent. Making all hhh pals look strong by shytting on the new tag team they have been trying to put over just doesnt make sense.

I have no problem with them making reigns look strong but when it is just to covering up his obvious mic issues as he hasnt been able to even speak clearly yet alone cut a good promo, its a problem.

It wasn't a waste of time to have the legends put over the young guys. To waste time with a segment like that when they could have done it in the back in a quick segment would have been a better use of the time.

There has been zero storyline progression on the show at all since survivor series and for you marks to think this is good wrestling or sports entertainment whatever you call it is a joke.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They were hot but the match wasn't all that :yeshrug: that's why I'm suprised at the crowd popping for him winning as unlikely as that is. I thought we'd get nothing but yes chants :yeshrug: im not saying Bryan isn't over or wasn't over but I expected more like last years reactions

Ambrose was nowhere near as over as BRYAN On THIS show. Bryan came out to a standing ovation. Cena, Reigns, Ambrose, Hogan, and Michaels almost came out to silence. The question part..the crowd wasn't even paying attention. Yeah..Flair was more over than both. Sunday is gonna be funny. There's a wake up call coming...one more time.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So HHH is making children cry....last WWE heel to do this was.......:sas1:

Just gonna file this away

tumblr_mhuzvk9VOW1qzr7ibo1_250.gif

And it was me, bigging up the Ascension as NOT that bad. Vince unnecessarily sabotaged them by feeling the need to upgrade their look if u can even call that an upgrade and by having them get cheap heat..and continue to let commentary bury them. But with that being said i will enjoy watching that beat down in the morning.

Have a new team debut, instantly have them compare themselves to legendary tag teams..then punish them when they dont get over :snoop:
thank you for your honesty :cheff:

who knows maybe they will grow