[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
HBGOAT teasing a match with Hoegan was the highlight of the night, too bad it won't happen

Wrestlemania lookin real bleak right now

Bryan also finally bit HBK's classic hairstyle which I've been expecting. Good move, n/h

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Goddamn man, breaking Sting out occasionally makes everything fun as hell, I don't think I got this hyped over wrestling even as a kid both with this and the Survivor Series show up :pachaha: and I aint even that big a Sting fan or anything.

The whole sequence of when he came out to Cena picking the win getting in the crowd to Haitch flipping out to Brock coming out was just :blessed:

Got to say it again though, I wish WWE would just say fukk to Kayfabe and show Sting meeting with Flair, Hogan, Shawn, APA, Booker, Hall, Nash and Pac backstage though and even some of the current guys.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So HHH is making children cry....last WWE heel to do this was.......:sas1:

Just gonna file this away

tumblr_mhuzvk9VOW1qzr7ibo1_250.gif

And it was me, bigging up the Ascension as NOT that bad. Vince unnecessarily sabotaged them by feeling the need to upgrade their look if u can even call that an upgrade and by having them get cheap heat..and continue to let commentary bury them. But with that being said i will enjoy watching that beat down in the morning.

Have a new team debut, instantly have them compare themselves to legendary tag teams..then punish them when they dont get over :snoop:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That whole Cole/JBL/Booker exchange when Sting was on the big screen

Cole: Oh my God, it's Sting............the vigilante........................ Sting!
JBL: That's not Sting that's a picture of Sting
Booker: That's Staaaaaaaaaaaang
JBL: It's a picture of Sting

Christ :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: no new talent deserves this shyt man...

every single thing about their promo says, follow the script exactly