Reppin
the low end. southside chi
540441_794458120623300_7228881918795645931_n.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The Daniel Bryan stanning at this point is just sad and doing too much. I understand being a fan and him being one of the most over wrestlers in this era, but ya'll are just making up sh_t now. Saying everybody came out to silence. I think we are watching two different RAWs.:mjlol:

Hell even Ron Simmons/Farooq got a huge ass pop last night.

NOBODY was touching Sting though.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
This was a great fukking RAW, which is funny because it had nothing to do with the actual matches. We got epic reunions, one of the deepest burials ever, Big Show crying over a hurt shoulder, Brock wrecking shyt, Sting, Sandow as X-Pac, Nash shytting on Haitch, just all around fukkery.

"YOU REMIND ME OF THE CHILD I WILL NEVER HAVE!"

I might catch hell for saing this, but that's what RAW needs to be. There's enough for every storyline, feud, and backstage segments to progress on a 3 hour show that there doesn't need to be match after match after match. That's why we have PPV's, those are for matches, RAW should be more about character and storyline development.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjlol: Just finished it looks like Hulu cut out a few matches but I'm glad they did I aint wanna see Troof getting jobbed to Rusev. That ending :whew: Great lead in show for the Rumble can't wait for the fukkery. :blessed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How did raw suck ??? At this point nothing would make some of you people happy . There been some terrible raws recently last 2 aren't them . They even built up the rumble some and will actually continue building more on the network abd smsckdown as they should to make them seem special .

That's just your opinion...not everyone has to think that shyt was great. 25 min opening promo with some of the most hated entities in the business putting each other over? Yuck.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bryan, nwO, APA, Reigns fighting back, Flair...that got good reactions. Reigns came out to indifference...Ambrose came out to a half reaction...Michaels and Hogan were almost no sold, Sting got a HUGE pop....Cena came out to boos....Lesnar came out to a decent pop at the end.

Don't keep playing youreselves...that's how u got ETHERED last year when u thought guys were losing steam and Punk was supposedly still hot..got eliminated and nobody cared. Lol.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just your opinion...not everyone has to think that shyt was great. 25 min opening promo with some of the most hated entities in the business putting each other over? Yuck.
Ok but sucks is the show with cena appreciation this was definitely not a episode that should be classified as sucking .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some parts were good. The legends, the end...alot of Cena shyt though. 30 minutes out of 3 hours is not a passing grade.