[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Daps
Developed characters they buried the ascension tonight with old fukks:yeshrug::ohlawd:
MLK day and all the brothas lose :stopitslime::noah::shaq2:
wasted 20 minutes with that stupid legends panel. Just to make Big Show look like a dikk and Roman Reigns look strong and not have to pick up a mic.:camby:(I bet you still mark out for Hogan):dead:

Listen MARK I said it in my first post. Ending was good shyt but if you really think that was a "Great Show" you are wrong.
post-28556-Heath-Ledger-Joker-Clapping-gi-fKX9.gif
Good Job defending your Lover.

Acsension were trash, who gives a fukk.

Daps
They had the panel put over the present Stars man Dbry , ambrose , reigns , Wyatt . The ascension aren't some big time stars so maybe this gimmick will help them man and beating the new Age outlaws . Cena was a afterthought to brock and rollins at the end . Your one of those fans who just hate everything and would never be happy. Complaining because reigns looked strong :snoop: you don't think that's good ?? You think he should be looking like a jack ass reciting nursery rhymes ? You think it's a waste to have three of the biggest wrestlers in history cosign new guys ??? Your a cena sucks Tshirt wearing cornball most likely

Exactly, you can tell because from 3 hours of that program all he got was "It's all about Cena"

Hopeless cause, all he sees is Cena, because that's all that he wants to see. As much as he "hates" he sure is focused on him a lot.

Like you said, so many other people were put over, the story was advanced in so many other ways but all he got is "More of Cena, it's always about Cena". To him, it clearly is

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you actually read what I said in replying to the other tool he was taking about developing talent. Making all hhh pals look strong by shytting on the new tag team they have been trying to put over just doesnt make sense.

I have no problem with them making reigns look strong but when it is just to covering up his obvious mic issues as he hasnt been able to even speak clearly yet alone cut a good promo, its a problem.

It wasn't a waste of time to have the legends put over the young guys. To waste time with a segment like that when they could have done it in the back in a quick segment would have been a better use of the time.

There has been zero storyline progression on the show at all since survivor series and for you marks to think this is good wrestling or sports entertainment whatever you call it is a joke.
I think you mean that the story hasn't progressed how you want it to progress actually
Ambrose was nowhere near as over as BRYAN On THIS show. Bryan came out to a standing ovation. Cena, Reigns, Ambrose, Hogan, and Michaels almost came out to silence. The question part..the crowd wasn't even paying attention. Yeah..Flair was more over than both. Sunday is gonna be funny. There's a wake up call coming...one more time.
i postEd the video man post proof or gtfo . Bryans first match back at raw yes he got a good pop but it wasn't like last years at all . And yet this crowd didn't hijack the show for Bryan when they brought up him winning the rumble? And reigns coming out to silence ? Just making stuff up huh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michaels coming out to almost silence in Texas :beli: your hatred and denial is fascinating
Honestly sting and hbk got the best reactions to me . Even the nwo Was kind of muted when he did the survey idk if it's the building or the crowd as I would think Dallas is a smart crowd

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think you mean that the story hasn't progressed how you want it to progress actually

i postEd the video man post proof or gtfo . Bryans first match back at raw yes he got a good pop but it wasn't like last years at all . And yet this crowd didn't hijack the show for Bryan when they brought up him winning the rumble? And reigns coming out to silence ? Just making stuff up huh

Wtf are u talking about? I don't care what you posted. You're quoting me. Bryan was more over than everyone last night...wasn't even close. Flair was more over and the crowd was into his choices and antics.

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
Exactly, you can tell because from 3 hours of that program all he got was "It's all about Cena"

Hopeless cause, all he sees is Cena, because that's all that he wants to see. As much as he "hates" he sure is focused on him a lot.

Like you said, so many other people were put over, the story was advanced in so many other ways but all he got is "More of Cena, it's always about Cena". To him, it clearly is
Dean-Ambrose-is.jpg

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
If you actually read what I said in replying to the other tool he was taking about developing talent. Making all hhh pals look strong by shytting on the new tag team they have been trying to put over just doesnt make sense.

I have no problem with them making reigns look strong but when it is just to covering up his obvious mic issues as he hasnt been able to even speak clearly yet alone cut a good promo, its a problem.

It wasn't a waste of time to have the legends put over the young guys. To waste time with a segment like that when they could have done it in the back in a quick segment would have been a better use of the time.

There has been zero storyline progression on the show at all since survivor series and for you marks to think this is good wrestling or sports entertainment whatever you call it is a joke.

my nikka u sound like the biggest mark... Marks are the fools who think they know whats going on. Just fukking enjoy the show. Stop fukking complaining goddamn. shyt was pretty good...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This was a great fukking RAW, which is funny because it had nothing to do with the actual matches. We got epic reunions, one of the deepest burials ever, Big Show crying over a hurt shoulder, Brock wrecking shyt, Sting, Sandow as X-Pac, Nash shytting on Haitch, just all around fukkery.

"YOU REMIND ME OF THE CHILD I WILL NEVER HAVE!"