[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
nWo got massive chants though fwiw even though survey time didnt pop as much as i thought it would

im blaming xpac's appearance :skip: (although they reacted decent to his scratchy yelling)

JBL's promo was hella under-rated..built that shyt up perfectly by him just jumping up out of nowhere and ethering ascension (with passion, clearly and by saying them looking like the LOD doesnt make them good)...then the APA theme hit and Ron came out and that shyt blew the roof off.

also..if they gave king and cole random matches a few years back..put jibble in there :yeshrug: dude is top notch promo fukkery and that clothesline was MEAN

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Wrestlemania lookin real bleak right now

:what:breh...Mania is pretty much guaranteed to have 4 or 5 matches that will be straight CRACK

You got the title match...we don't really know how that will shake out maybe Cena,(maybe Brock or Rollins) vs Roman (Or Bryan)
HHH vs Sting
Undertaker vs ______(doesn't really matter...Bray...Cena...Brock II)
Ziggler vs ______ (Rollins...maybe even Bryan or Cena if Zigs goes Heel...Barrett would be the worst option and that would still be great)
Ambrose vs _____ (who knows...Barrett...Rollins...Luke Harper)

I havent even equated Randy Orton...Rusev and Ryback should also be in big matches...theres so many options...theres no way Wrestlemania is gonna disappoint this year.

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Honestly sting and hbk got the best reactions to me . Even the nwo Was kind of muted when he did the survey idk if it's the building or the crowd as I would think Dallas is a smart crowd
the timing was off with that survey...bad writing is the blame for that...they made the spiel a little bit extra instead of keeping it simple. If they woulda let the Ascension come out talk a little bit of shyt...THEN have Scott say..."how many people came to see the Ascension. Or.....Or...how many people came to see the..." people would known the deal. They made him say "who came to see the raw reunion...or...who came to see the raw reunion and the..." and it just had a real awkward delivery.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
:what:breh...Mania is pretty much guaranteed to have 4 or 5 matches that will be straight CRACK

You got the title match...we don't really know how that will shake out maybe Cena,(maybe Brock or Rollins) vs Roman (Or Bryan)
HHH vs Sting
Undertaker vs ______(doesn't really matter...Bray...Cena...Brock II)
Ziggler vs ______ (Rollins...maybe even Bryan or Cena if Zigs goes Heel...Barrett would be the worst option and that would still be great)
Ambrose vs _____ (who knows...Barrett...Rollins...Luke Harper)

I havent even equated Randy Orton...Rusev and Ryback should also be in big matches...theres so many options...theres no way Wrestlemania is gonna disappoint this year.
HHH better win that, or else it's a failure

Undertaker vs. ____ - the mystique is gone, unless he's getting his win back from brock

Ziggler vs ____ - sorry breh but who gives a shyt

Ambrose vs _____ - only way it works is if it's a shield 3-way for the title. ambrose let them kill his momentum

Bryan vs. Brock would be good but that's about it

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I highly doubt Sting coming this far to lose to Triple H. Triple H. has nothing to gain. I don't want to see that match and I'm a huge Sting fan.