[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Daps
So that was actually a decent Raw.

The energy Bryan brings back to that show is unmatched. He brings the whole thing up, the crowd gets into it, dude is so valuable to the product.

Sting surprise was actually very very good, looked dope in the red and black too. A lot better than the first time he showed up.

Rollins star continues to shine, they really positioned that guy well.

HBk/Hogan stuff was funny

Brock looks to be headed for a turn, look for him to be dropping that strap. I wouldn't be surprised if we got Rollins/Reigns for the title at WM31.

nWo reunion, the sonning of the Acsension, all of that stuff was great.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

The energy Bryan brings back to that show is unmatched. He brings the whole thing up, the crowd gets into it, dude is so valuable to the product.

Sting surprise was actually very very good, looked dope in the red and black too. A lot better than the first time he showed up.

Brock looks to be headed for a turn, look for him to be dropping that strap. I wouldn't be surprised if we got Rollins/Reigns for the title at WM31.

Yeah, they teased a face turn yesterday but the only heel they have right now is Rollins. Maybe they do Cena vs Reigns and Brock vs Rollins? damn :bryan:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ehh the crowd popped more for ambrose winning the rumble than hogan saying Bryan :patrice: that was odd. Even when hbk seemed like he was gonna say ambrose with his description the crowd started murmuring and saying ambrose :yeshrug: idk maybe it was the Dallas crowd or cause ric flair is the goat

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they teased a face turn yesterday but the only heel they have right now is Rollins. Maybe they do Cena vs Reigns and Brock vs Rollins? damn :bryan:
I honestly want the shield trio to end the show . It pays off 2 years Of wwe stories and I think a ambrose /reigns double elimination spot would make up for Bryan not winning . Have brock mad he lost his belt and wash up Bryan setting up that fight too the next night , hhh vs sting and orton vs Hmm idk heel shameus ? Cena vs rusev , taker vs Wyatt , good mix of young and old

Daps

Reigns is kinda stuck in the middle, it makes best sense that if he wins that title he faces Rollins only. as Brock is in no mans land when it comes to character.

Rollins is a legit heel, and if you want people to root for Reigns you gotta place him against Rollins.

Daps
Ehh the crowd popped more for ambrose winning the rumble than hogan saying Bryan :patrice: that was odd. Even when hbk seemed like he was gonna say ambrose with his description the crowd started murmuring and saying ambrose :yeshrug: idk maybe it was the Dallas crowd or cause ric flair is the goat

Was the crowd even hot for the Ambrose match, i DVR'd through it cause he has lost my interest lately

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
How did raw suck ??? At this point nothing would make some of you people happy . There been some terrible raws recently last 2 aren't them . They even built up the rumble some and will actually continue building more on the network abd smsckdown as they should to make them seem special .
:stopitslime: because once again it was all about Super Cena.

Daps
I honestly want the shield trio to end the show . It pays off 2 years Of wwe stories and I think a ambrose /reigns double elimination spot would make up for Bryan not winning . Have brock mad he lost his belt and wash up Bryan setting up that fight too the next night , hhh vs sting and orton vs Hmm idk heel shameus ? Cena vs rusev , taker vs Wyatt , good mix of young and old

I`d be cool with a Shield main event. The payoff of years, and Reigns can be accepted as champ in that match.

I do feel it would leave a guy like Bryan without a match, but i`m sure they`d figure something out.

Daps
:stopitslime: because once again it was all about Super Cena.

Nope, it wasn't and it shows that's what you're looking for it to be.

That show developed so many characters and yet all you see is Cena winning.

Even Cena winning had nothing to do with Cena, he won on a cheap roll up aided by Sting which infuriated HHH and then gave way to Brock Lesnar dominating the Authority.

Cena wasn't even the match that started the fire, he was just a log on the campfire.

But that fukking dweeb ass mentality is still stuck on Cena, cause to YOU it's all about Cena.