[1/19] WWE Monday Night RAW: Reunited and It Feels So Good

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Another thing is they don't even try with the storylines these days.. You would think that they would film vignettes of Ryback, Rowen, and Ziggler struggling out there in them streets, Facing eviction, picking up bookings at Indie wrestling gigs to make endsmeet or even have TMZ show fake tax records. Show them going through shyt real life people go through.

Instead they get "fired" and 2 Weeks later Cena beats 7 people and their rehired again and things back to normal. They don't know how to invest in a storyline no more

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nigjsz1pru1srbyoyo1_400.gif

When you pop shyt and apologize

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: are they even doing in this company?

shyt is like #3 behind NJPW & TNA now.
How was this not better than tna ??!!! Niccas just bitter at this point . Tna having dudes openly telling the audience ohh we dubbing over shyt in a basement office on iMovie is supposed to be anything good ?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
This response in tumblr just proved to me how soft the crowd's are nowadays. Kids can't handle sh_t anymore. If they saw women getting beating up like they did back in the day, these kids would have a damn nervous breakdown.:

"The father in Hunter came out, and he did what a father would naturally do. Same with Steph as she is a mother. I give them props for breaking character to make sure the boy was okay."

:stopitslime:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall raw sucked ending was :ahh: tho
How did raw suck ??? At this point nothing would make some of you people happy . There been some terrible raws recently last 2 aren't them . They even built up the rumble some and will actually continue building more on the network abd smsckdown as they should to make them seem special .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This response in tumblr just proved to me how soft the crowd's are nowadays. Kids can't handle sh_t anymore. If they saw women getting beating up like they did back in the day, these kids would have a damn nervous breakdown.:

"The father in Hunter came out, and he did what a father would naturally do. Same with Steph as she is a mother. I give them props for breaking character to make sure the boy was okay."

:stopitslime:
You acting like he was blatantly doing that on tv man . In this day and age they do more blatant shyt like having heels in be a star spots , kayfabe been dead but that moments made a fan for life and made the family more likely to keep supporting wwe.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
You acting like he was blatantly doing that on tv man . In this day and age they do more blatant shyt like having heels in be a star spots , kayfabe been dead but that moments made a fan for life and made the family more likely to keep supporting wwe.

I didn't say that quote, dude...that was another person from tumblr who said that.