[1/11/23] AEW Dynamite from LA: GAME 7 Trios matches, Mercedes Moné?, Hangman vs. Moxley, Danielson vs. Takeshyta, JungleHook vs. The Firm

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Solid show I guess

Takeshyta vs Danielson was great as expected :whew: They need to give him a big win soon. Perhaps the all Atlantic belt

Mjf with the cism was just very cheap :francis:

Hangman and Mox was solid too. Surprised it only took one buckshot. I’d like Mox to turn heel and keep the feud going
Might check out more Takeshyta, seems his style of wrestling is like Dalton's which I like. :ehh:
FhjG0zv.gif
yhPyxGB.gif

cgRhaIU.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So, just so we’re all on the same Paige, Saraya’s short run so far has been complete doodoo water, right?

She shoots herself in the foot from jump by inadvertently insulting the women’s roster on hand, seemingly doubles down in every promo after, gets repeatedly cooked on the mic by DMD, is noticeably slower and clunkier in the ring (maybe she’s afraid of tweaking her neck/back, maybe she’s woefully out of practice).

And that’s not even getting into her issues outside of the ring
Or maybe the injury affected her more than even she expected. Seeing Paige wrestle reminds me of the Survivor Series 02 promo when HHH yell to HBK "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE ANYMORE".

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Ricky Starks is getting dragged down by Jericho as expected SMH. I said it before, but Jericho is a bigger cancer to AEW than Punk ever was. He needs to go away for a long long time.

And no Jade or the baddies on the show tonight was a disappointment.

Also, I hate The Elite and everybody who love them. Good show tonight but I expected more.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No, we don't, we don't want to know what makes your nipples hard.

How did a name like Daddy Magic get wasted with this group?
You know u been wondering why his nipples get hard :stopitslime:
I never want to see these two teams together in the ring again.

Great match though.
That was alright, but I hope to never see the Bucks & Lucha Bros wrestle each other in AEW again. Move on now.
I was actually thinking this, what was the point of best of 7 besides making no one want to see them wrestle again? :gucci:

And the logic was it got made a best of 7 because a hammer was used in the first match? By that logic, every time a heel won a belt it shoulda resulted in a best of 7 :gucci:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That best of 7 was a waste of time and actually made me hate this permutation of tags with these guys. 2 or 3 of those matches stood out and were worth the investment.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They stopped teasing/building to the tag match for 2 weeks. Then last week they literally announce Page's "mystery partner". The only fukk up was keeping the boss line by Baker because of course the internet was going to hang on to anything to keep the rumor alive and continue to build expectations.

I think Tony has shown he's fine getting whatever blackash comes his way after not delivering a big surprise in exchange of people tuning in and speculating up to the last second.

The only time he confronted heavy speculation was the MJF stuff before DoN and he basically did that because it was a PPV and because he had to scramble and negotiate up until the last minute.

They knew exactly what they were doing, the ticket sales were coming up short for the big LA show and that’s been known for a while. It will hurt AEW next time they tease a big surprise and it’s on them.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Solid show I guess

Takeshyta vs Danielson was great as expected :whew: They need to give him a big win soon. Perhaps the all Atlantic belt

Mjf with the cism was just very cheap :francis:

Hangman and Mox was solid too. Surprised it only took one buckshot. I’d like Mox to turn heel and keep the feud going
It's sad that we're shocked when hitting a finisher once actually ends a match.