[1/11/23] AEW Dynamite from LA: GAME 7 Trios matches, Mercedes Moné?, Hangman vs. Moxley, Danielson vs. Takeshyta, JungleHook vs. The Firm

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
So, just so we’re all on the same Paige, Saraya’s short run so far has been complete doodoo water, right?

She shoots herself in the foot from jump by inadvertently insulting the women’s roster on hand, seemingly doubles down in every promo after, gets repeatedly cooked on the mic by DMD, is noticeably slower and clunkier in the ring (maybe she’s afraid of tweaking her neck/back, maybe she’s woefully out of practice).

And that’s not even getting into her issues outside of the ring
She’s a shell of her former self..even during her prime I didn’t think she was all that great. I know she’s only had 2 matches so far and they’re treating her with kid gloves but I haven’t been impressed from what I seen.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s funny that the crowd was expecting Mercedes to come out as a surprise. I never expected that to happen because all you gotta do is look at her IG and see that she’s still in Japan and is having a blast. NJPW seems to be only thing she’s focused on wrestling wise. It’s embarrassing that those fans booed all the women in the match. Tony should take all the heat for that.

Like dude said on Twitter….Read the fukking room. :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
66d59b9f9a7b012d6adcbdde1ba4b580.png

Week after week..........she strays further away from the pawg path :sadcam:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Tease Sasha to make people watch. Smart play. They’ll probably do 9 something today

I ain’t mad at em. Gotta do what ya gotta do!

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s funny that the crowd was expecting Mercedes to come out as a surprise. I never expected that to happen because all you gotta do is look at her IG and see that she’s still in Japan and is having a blast. NJPW seems to be only thing she’s focused on wrestling wise. It’s embarrassing that those fans booed all the women in the match. Tony should take all the heat for that.

Like dude said on Twitter….Read the fukking room. :mjlol:

It was a really disappointing match, if they were distracted by knowing the fans were gonna be disappointed, then that’s on them as professionals to win the crowd back. They need to speed things up and have Shida do what she’s gonna do

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It was a really disappointing match, if they were distracted by knowing the fans were gonna be disappointed, then that’s on them as professionals to win the crowd back. They need to speed things up and have Shida do what she’s gonna do
They need to just fire Saraya. She can’t go in the ring and no one wants to listen to her.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Saraya hasn't wrestled in years. She was just decent when fully healthy.

Give her time. She's not any worse than average female on TV right now.

They need to turn her heel tho.
She pretty much ruined her babyface run when she started defending her husband online for whatever the hell he was doing :russ:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Lets keep it a buck...was there ever a classic Saraya match? Besides her match with AJ (who carried her), I could not for the life of me see the appeal with ole girl. Even in the WWE, she was a sloppy mess that gave sloppy top.

Now in the Dub, she's being exposed to how worthless she is.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Tease Sasha to make people watch. Smart play. They’ll probably do 9 something today

I ain’t mad at em. Gotta do what ya gotta do!

But that's going to get old quick. Yeah, it's a smart business ploy, but after a while...heads are going to be like :camby: with Tony's"surprises". This is the type of dude that would say "SOMETHING'S BIG COMING TO RAMPAGE"

Fans tune in and line up, only to be greeted with this:

c95e364c599c6c91a9a386752dfe9904d7-08-the-simpsons-michael-jackson.rsquare.w700.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Saraya hasn't wrestled in years. She was just decent when fully healthy.

Give her time. She's not any worse than average female on TV right now.

They need to turn her heel tho.
She pretty much ruined her babyface run when she started defending her husband online for whatever the hell he was doing :russ:
She ruined her babyface run the second she opened her mouth for that first promo