[1/11/23] AEW Dynamite from LA: GAME 7 Trios matches, Mercedes Moné?, Hangman vs. Moxley, Danielson vs. Takeshyta, JungleHook vs. The Firm

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You saw the fan reaction, they were there for Mercedes. Tony Khan is an OG internet wrestling fan & so is Mookieghana. I think Tony should try again to get Mercedes, that would be the best thing for him to do. Last night showed how big of a star she is.

No, most fans were there because they came to see a Wrasslin show. And fans were disappointed because they had expectations from speculation. I’ve said it was stupid to tease a mystery partner, there’s no denying it was. But after it was announced Toni was the partner, fans kept on insisting it was a fake out.

Right now is not the time. MM is the biggest womens wrestler right now, and maybe all time in the US. As much as I like the AEW womens roster, they don’t come close to MM’s stardom in the ring. Let her do her thing in Japan first before venturing to another big fed in the US.

Plus we’ll never hear the end of the bytching, even from myself I’m sure, when she’s Wrasslin The Bunny and Penelope Ford. :skip:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No, most fans were there because they came to see a Wrasslin show. And fans were disappointed because they had expectations from speculation. I’ve said it was stupid to tease a mystery partner, there’s no denying it was. But after it was announced Toni was the partner, fans kept on insisting it was a fake out.

Right now is not the time. MM is the biggest womens wrestler right now, and maybe all time in the US. As much as I like the AEW womens roster, they don’t come close to MM’s stardom in the ring. Let her do her thing in Japan first before venturing to another big fed in the US.

Plus we’ll never hear the end of the bytching, even from myself I’m sure, when she’s Wrasslin The Bunny and Penelope Ford. :skip:
I’ll never bytch watching someone wrestle Bunny and Penelope Ford because that means Bunny and Penelope Ford are on my screen :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The worst part of any board is when people state opinions as facts or imply that everyone shares their sentiment.

i believe MJF is pretty good on the mic and i get why he has the air time he does.

On the other hand.. i don't get Adam Cole AT ALL in or out of the ring but should i pretend he's not over?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
MJF is just a Great Value Miz!
I think the backdrop of AEW makes him seem better than he is. If you're stuck watching the young bucks and the other bums MJF is going to seem like a breath of fresh air.

I'm not saying he's a bum but he's a lot closer to the Miz, Dolph Ziggler tier. Not clear what he does way better than Ken Kennedy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just watched the Sayara/Storm v DMD/Hayter match

Damn, AEW women wrestle stiff as fukk

Hayter got dropped on her neck and got a quick as piledriver :damn: