[1/11/23] AEW Dynamite from LA: GAME 7 Trios matches, Mercedes Moné?, Hangman vs. Moxley, Danielson vs. Takeshyta, JungleHook vs. The Firm

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
nah between TK on Grapsody and Britt's Boss line last week, they knew what they were doing...
They stopped teasing/building to the tag match for 2 weeks. Then last week they literally announce Page's "mystery partner". The only fukk up was keeping the boss line by Baker because of course the internet was going to hang on to anything to keep the rumor alive and continue to build expectations.

I'd normally agree, but I think TK is so fine tuned to the net that he knew better than to leave it open like that...
I think Tony has shown he's fine getting whatever blackash comes his way after not delivering a big surprise in exchange of people tuning in and speculating up to the last second.

The only time he confronted heavy speculation was the MJF stuff before DoN and he basically did that because it was a PPV and because he had to scramble and negotiate up until the last minute.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Does he realize how dumb that sounds? This person we don't have signed will not appear on our show no matter what you may read on the internet. Between this and what he was saying last night, this guy SRS is a legitimate moron.

Him and Meltzer were the ones saying they needed more info. Said from jump that it was a rumor and that he just wanted to smoke weed :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Him and Meltzer were the ones saying they needed more info. Said from jump that it was a rumor and that he just wanted to smoke weed :mjlol:

I meant the comment where he said he was reaching out to his WWE connects, but no one was confirming anything. Why would they confirm major news like the sale of WWE to him in the first place? :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm so out of the loop who is this dude? These wrestling "journalists" be coming out of nowhere.:russ:

Breh after the "Saudi" bullshyt from last night . Meltz, that Pondexter, that fat slob looking hairy nasty neckbeard with no bones, and the rest of them "jounalist" can eat a wombat dikk :camby: . Hell I'm about to be a wrestling journalist to get the scoops on KWFC:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For a must see hyped show, this was a bit underwhelming as fukk:ld:
As a regular Dynamite show, it was solid.

Mox-Hangman was good, Take-Danielson too....sure, I guess the Trios match was fine but it had all the spots you expected (The Bucks wearing Shaqnosis Reeboks was kinda funny) and hey Adam Cole coming back is a good thing but no build to anything or set up

Man most of this show felt like it was spent doing backstage promos for Rampage

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Yep, they fumbled this heavy. The Grap interview TK did that sorta hyped up a big surprise.
Having a mystery partner a month out like it was a big deal, only for it to be someone already with the company and on TV. Like if it was Rosa, it wouldnt have been that bad.
AEW retweeting the Saraya interview today........where she is talking about Sasah
321e4f866f349dc684d4711bdbe08746.png

She said "boss" one time, one week before the show. That's far from a big tease. It was just a fukk up, which AEW is much more prone to do than deliver on a big surprise.
Yea......she randomly used the catchphrase of someone that was rumored to appear and winked........Nope that's not a tease at all :mjgrin:
brmnaOg.gif