Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
There was a TNT title challenge during Rhodes to the Top?:ohhh:

Still not watching that, tho :camby:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Y’all like the fact this whole time it’s been wild obvious who the next world champ gone be? :gucci:

Damn near every world title match has a wild predictable ending. Who really thought Jungle Boy was gone win? :comeon:

Or Christian was gone beat Kenny for 2 different world titles in a row? :comeon:

No one has any idea who gone dethrone Roman or Big E but we all know it’s gone be Page who gets the title from Omega and we’ve known this for months. Just like we knew months ahead of time Kenny was next after Mox.

Seems obvious they gone give Kenny at least a full year with the belt (which I have no problem with) then have him drop it to Hangman. World title changes should not be that predictable. :hhh:

This ain’t AEW hate, I overall like AEW but their world title transitions are way too predictable :unimpressed:

This is what i say all the time…mox etc vs jobbers u know are gona take a L….like why would anyone with a brain watch these matches? Theres a clear winner 99% of the time…

its like if i was like YO LASHLEY VS TAZAWA :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: every week

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Breh, they are exhausting at this point.

Honest question, what Black wrestlers right now could AEW sign?
Y'all been asking this same question since early 2019 and every time somebody responds with a list of wrestlers they just get downplayed by the person asking the question only for some of those people to pop up on TV within the next year. The coli been asking this since the likes of Swerve, Bey and Hayes were all available.

There's literal hundreds more. Since the twitter backlash, AEW has signed Lee Moriarty and gave Darius Lockhart a look on Dark. That's all we asking for. Both of these guys are among some of the people who have been getting named from day 1 as black wrestlers that AEW should sign. They could literally be placed in the main show and not need some years long developmental slow burn to “get it” they already get it and they have “it”. Not to mention Lio Rush which is also a good look.

And no nobody’s ignoring the accomplishments of other black wrestlers in AEW. nikkas went up for Hobbs getting that look against Punk. But I’m not about to jump for joy because Lee Johnson who only seems to win on TV when Cody is by his side got a win over two lowcard talents knowing damn well next time he faces anybody established he’s taking an L.

It’s like y’all want nikkas to celebrate AEW doing the bare minimum with black people. “Red Velvet faced Britt Baker but that don’t fit y’all agenda :mjpls:” “Scorpio Sky cut a promo but that don’t fit y’all agenda :mjpls:”. Bro we want black wrestlers presented as legit main eventers it’s not that hard to spell out and it shouldn’t take years to build anybody to that point. It shouldn’t be controversial to expect a company that promised more diversity and inclusivity than other companies to be held to their word, and WWE taking 50 years for a black WWE champion doesn’t mean AEW has a pass to take 49 years.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all like the fact this whole time it’s been wild obvious who the next world champ gone be? :gucci:

Damn near every world title match has a wild predictable ending. Who really thought Jungle Boy was gone win? :comeon:

Or Christian was gone beat Kenny for 2 different world titles in a row? :comeon:

No one has any idea who gone dethrone Roman or Big E but we all know it’s gone be Page who gets the title from Omega and we’ve known this for months. Just like we knew months ahead of time Kenny was next after Mox.

Seems obvious they gone give Kenny at least a full year with the belt (which I have no problem with) then have him drop it to Hangman. World title changes should not be that predictable. :hhh:

This ain’t AEW hate, I overall like AEW but their world title transitions are way too predictable :unimpressed:

To a degree you not lying

But you also kinda skewing, stretching and twisting your information a little to fit your agenda and make your point.

Cuz on the flip side you can easily say damn near all of their world title matches been wildly predictable too.

No one thought Rey, Jey, KO, Cesaro, Edge was gonna beat Roman. No one thought Orton, Kofi or Woods was gonna beat Lashley:childplease:

Also Big E ain’t even been champ a month and just got the belt….. of course no one knows who’s gonna beat him:heh:

It don’t matter what company you can go back and look at a bunch of championship matches and play the “it was predictable” card

Also look at the coli niccas WANT Adam Page to beat Kenny for the title, not sure what’s the point of shytting on what they want. Maybe it’s only predictable cuz that’s what’s being demanded:manny:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Damn, Ain't seen or heard about ANY of the rest of The Elite/EVPs so far.

Aside from personal issues, the Bucks live in California, think Omega still lives in Canada, Hangman lives somewhere in the Carolinas, and Cody I think lives in Georgia, plus Cole was still with NXT when this was filmed. One thing if they lived near each other, but not going to get much of the outside the ring stuff with everyone living in different states.

Greet ME, but not a big fan of Guevara. Hopefully this means bigger things for Miro, like others have said.

To me at least, I think it's a subtle sign that Omega is dropping the title within the next couple months. Whoever wins it from Omega is probably going to have Miro waiting for them.

We need Hangman back before Full Gear, but I can't fault him for going home to be a family man :mjcry:

Hangman turning into a complete anti-Jericho
- wants to be at home with his family
- pro vaccine
- not a Trumpanzee