C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

doing homework on og.aa promos he honestly been talking tough ha

pretty sure all that's off the top too

more proof <<<<<intelligence>>>>>

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I mean im not surprised by a good Arn Anderson promo but that shyt had me :dead:

It was at that moment that the AEW roster realized they'd taken faction warfare entirely too far. :russ:

Cody is looking like a four course feast in these streets. Now it's just a matter of whether it's Arn or Malakai who sends him to meet Satan first :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sammy got a new belt? Or was that the old belt? It looks better than the one I remember.

4e870uplzjq71.jpg
That is the regular TNT title.
Miro won that belt from Darby but then got a customized version.

miro-770x560.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I guess we need to get out of the mindset of a person needing to hold a title for a super long period of time all the time. I don't think there was really any large booking plan when Miro took the title off Darby either. They just had Darby steered from the title because Ethan and Sky were destroying him.

Also Jungle Boy vs Adam Cole probably had one of the best near falls after the sunrise this whole year. I legit thought the match was done right there.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sammy's belt looks to have some sort of texture behind the TNT as opposed to a blank plate :patrice:
Looking at a better picture of the belt Miro won from Darby it looks like Sammy's belt has filled in the background totally instead of leaving the center smooth.:

aew-tnt-championship-belt-title.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You raise some good points

Which brings me to this.

You and others who seem to all of a sudden celebrate what the E is now doing for black wrestlers, while being a little more critical for AEW.

Where was y’all when TNA/IMPACT been doing these things for black wrestlers? And why didn’t y’all celebrate or give them their flowers then? Why did y’all dismiss Rich Swann and laugh at him?

You are right, it shouldn’t take years for black wrestlers to be presented as main eventers and that what make his situation look kinda funny in the light. This nicca was a dominant grand slam champ champ in TNA but when he came over….. he literally had to show his ASS before he was built up to be a legit guy.

Also the shyt that’s being done with RTruth when we all know the potential he has and how he can be sooooooooooooooooo much more.

You are right…. Niccas probably do wanna celebrate them doing the bare minimum. I won’t deny that. Cuz that’s what’s been going on and everyone programmed to do way before AEW existed. Some discussions can be made about how they did Bianca and how they been doing Sasha for years now.

The bare minimum been them getting the belts like now like “Happy” the. Drop the ball badly shortly
I didn’t bring up WWE in my point because even if WWE wasn’t putting black wrestlers in the forefront like they have been I would still be holding AEW to their word that they promised back in 2019.

Impact is not the platform that AEW is, the momentum that AEW has is momentum that a non-WWE company hasn’t had in two decades, they’re quite literally a MAJOR compared to Impact being a minor. We want to see black wrestlers get shine on a major platform in front of millions of people. So while it's cool that Impact has done that, there is quite the difference between being happy that a show that is lucky to get 100k viewers is pushing black wrestlers and being happy that one of ours is shining in the biggest company in the world. And even then, these same nikkas did Rich Swan completely dirty in that AEW deal pushing him to the side for Kenny Omega and couldn’t even get AEW to mention that nikka on TV once, none of these companies are perfect or pro black but I still want to root for the black talents in them and feel like they’re actually important.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Aside from personal issues, the Bucks live in California, think Omega still lives in Canada, Hangman lives somewhere in the Carolinas, and Cody I think lives in Georgia, plus Cole was still with NXT when this was filmed. One thing if they lived near each other, but not going to get much of the outside the ring stuff with everyone living in different states.
They don’t even mention each other’s names. Cody used to be on BTE every single week and travel the world with them dudes.

Plus a lot of this takes place during Dynamite so something is definitely up with their relationships.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I didn’t bring up WWE in my point because even if WWE wasn’t putting black wrestlers in the forefront like they have been I would still be holding AEW to their word that they promised back in 2019.

Impact is not the platform that AEW is, the momentum that AEW has is momentum that a non-WWE company hasn’t had in two decades, they’re quite literally a MAJOR compared to Impact being a minor. We want to see black wrestlers get shine on a major platform in front of millions of people. So while it's cool that Impact has done that, there is quite the difference between being happy that a show that is lucky to get 100k viewers is pushing black wrestlers and being happy that one of ours is shining in the biggest company in the world. And even then, these same nikkas did Rich Swan completely dirty in that AEW deal pushing him to the side for Kenny Omega and couldn’t even get AEW to mention that nikka on TV once, none of these companies are perfect or pro black but I still want to root for the black talents in them and feel like they’re actually important.

Na man…. It don’t matter the platform and we shouldn’t pick and choose.

Also IMPACT doing it when they had a bigger platform and they was the #2 company in the US industry.

They deserve they flowers, they saw the star Bobby Lashley was FIRST

Same for RTruth and a few others, whatever they done or whatever that company accomplished shouldn’t be dismissed just cuz AEW came in the scene now and WWE trynna pander and get they act together now

We putting RESPECK on TNA/IMPACT name!!!

Last edited: