TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I got Sammy to the TNT title, now I just need Hangman byke to beat Kenny Omega.

The Cowboy ain't ever coming back :mjcry:

:mjcry: I think he’ll come back at the end of Full Gear I hope

Storywise it just makes too much sense for hangman to take the belt off Kenny but i guess it’s all up to how soon he wants to return

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@TheGreatShowtime they finally pulled the trigger on Sammy :blessed:

Good main event and Good show overall

Yea..... I'm cool with Sammy winning.

Most of the small minority but most vocal cats with the fake outrage are the same ones that said he shouldve won that belt months ago. Miro definitely been on a roll but this doesn't have to stop his roll. He can come back even more angrier and vicious now. Also Sammy can now have some crazy matches with some other guys that havent had shots and if they are going back to the "Open door" policy thing. That too is cool

I would be mad interested in what outsider next would come to challenge him. Or hell maybe if the plan was to get it off him just so Page or Scorpio can get the belt too (since they probably dont unnecessarily need to book and heel vs heel match. That could be fine too

This now feels like more endless possibilities opened up

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Yea..... I'm cool with Sammy winning.

Most of the small minority but most vocal cats with the fake outrage are the same ones that said he shouldve won that belt months ago. Miro definitely been on a roll but this doesn't have to stop his roll. He can come back even more angrier and vicious now. Also Sammy can now have some crazy matches with some other guys that havent had shots and if they are going back to the "Open door" policy thing. That too is cool

I would be mad interested in what outsider next would come to challenge him. Or hell maybe if the plan was to get it off him just so Page or Scorpio can get the belt too (since they probably dont unnecessarily need to book and heel vs heel match. That could be fine too

This now feels like more endless possibilities opened up

yeah miro’s title reign has been an A+ :wow:

but they did a good job building up his neck injury as his major weakness week after week and it finally caught up to him, so it makes sense and I agree, the loss doesn’t hurt Miro at all

curious tho if they have a longer program after this, or they just let Sammy have good matches with outsiders- he deserves it since he’s a young pillar of the company

feels like his reign (2-3 months) won’t be too long but nothing wrong with that :manny: