Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Real talk though.... since its kinda out there..... If the Mall of America really do want it

I absolutely think AEW should do a show from there.

I actually been to that mall before a few years back and MY GOODNESS it really is something else. I've never seen nothing like that in my life.

I hope to go again one day

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Sammy got a new belt? Or was that the old belt? It looks better than the one I remember.

4e870uplzjq71.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I got Sammy to the TNT title, now I just need Hangman byke to beat Kenny Omega.

The Cowboy ain't ever coming back :mjcry:

Y’all like the fact this whole time it’s been wild obvious who the next world champ gone be? :gucci:

Damn near every world title match has a wild predictable ending. Who really thought Jungle Boy was gone win? :comeon:

Or Christian was gone beat Kenny for 2 different world titles in a row? :comeon:

No one has any idea who gone dethrone Roman or Big E but we all know it’s gone be Page who gets the title from Omega and we’ve known this for months. Just like we knew months ahead of time Kenny was next after Mox.

Seems obvious they gone give Kenny at least a full year with the belt (which I have no problem with) then have him drop it to Hangman. World title changes should not be that predictable. :hhh:

This ain’t AEW hate, I overall like AEW but their world title transitions are way too predictable :unimpressed:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Y’all like the fact this whole time it’s been wild obvious who the next world champ gone be? :gucci:

Damn near every world title match has a wild predictable ending. Who really thought Jungle Boy was gone win? :comeon:

Or Christian was gone beat Kenny for 2 different world titles in a row? :comeon:

No one has any idea who gone dethrone Roman or Big E but we all know it’s gone be Page who gets the title from Omega and we’ve known this for months. Just like we knew months ahead of time Kenny was next after Mox.

Seems obvious they gone give Kenny at least a full year with the belt (which I have no problem with) then have him drop it to Hangman. World title changes should not be that predictable.

This ain’t AEW hate, I overall like AEW but their world title transitions are way too predictable :unimpressed:

Yeah, because Hangman's story is compelling and we want to see him succeed. We all knew Daniel Bryan was going to win at WM 30 and Kofi at WM 35. It didn't take away from the moment. And us anticipating Hangman beating Kenny won't take away from the moment if it happens.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, because Hangman's story is compelling and we want to see him succeed. We all knew Daniel Bryan was going to win at WM 30 and Kofi at WM 35. It didn't take away from the moment. And us anticipating Hangman beating Kenny won't take away from the moment if it happens.

Prior to that gauntlet match, which was a month or 2 before Mania, Kofi was one of the last people we expected to be the next world champion :comeon:

Same can be said about D Bry far as timeframe go. It was the fans who pressured them into making that decision because D Bry was obviously NOT planned to win or even be in the match for that matter. :unimpressed:

I’m not saying Hangman should not ever be AEW champ, just saying this booking is way too predictable. It would be better if they made it look obvious someone else was in line to dethrone Omega then pull the swerve with Hangman. My issue ain’t him being champ one day or even next, it’s just how predictable the booking makes the whole title scene.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Prior to that gauntlet match, which was a month or 2 before Mania, Kofi was one of the last people we expected to be the next world champion :comeon:

Same can be said about D Bry far as timeframe go. It was the fans who pressured them into making that decision because D Bry was obviously NOT planned to win or even be in the match for that matter. :unimpressed:

I’m not saying Hangman should not ever be AEW champ, just saying this booking is way too predictable. It would be better if they made it look obvious someone else was in line to dethrone Omega then pull the swerve with Hangman. My issue ain’t him being champ one day or even next, it’s just how predictable the booking makes the whole title scene.

Hangman hasn't been on TV for like 2 months and lost his title opportunity before he was written off. If you want to be nitpicky, then the same argument you used above can apply for Hangman right now. Everyone knows the Royal Rumble winner and MITB winner will eventually be champion, and it doesn't take away from the moment either. Hangman's story is arguably one of the best storylines done in a long time, so a majority of us want to see the payoff with him winning the title.

Edit - they're also doing exactly what you want with Bryan Danielson taking Kenny to a draw. If Hangman doesn't beat Kenny, then the clowns come in and say the storyline was for nothing. If he wins, then people say it's predictable. There's no pleasing everyone.

Last edited: