TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
In hindsight I do not agree with Miro losing to Sammy, who had no juice going into the match.

With the Miro doing the redeemer gimmick the match I would of built to would be against Malakai Black. Miro speaking about God while Black
Is talking about the Devil , it’s be a yingw yang thing but the twist is most likely Black would of been the face
Could of been some good shyt pals

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Na man…. It don’t matter the platform and we shouldn’t pick and choose.

Also IMPACT doing it when they had a bigger platform and they was the #2 company in the US industry.

They deserve they flowers, they saw the star Bobby Lashley was FIRST

Same for RTruth and a few others, whatever they done or whatever that company accomplished shouldn’t be dismissed just cuz AEW came in the scene now and WWE trynna pander and get they act together now

We putting RESPECK on TNA/IMPACT name!!!
If a tree falls in a forest and no ones there to hear it, did it happen?

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that looks more like a Barretta tho :jbhmm:

DSC_0282.jpg

:mjlol:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sammy winning the TNT title would have felt more appropriate right after he was riding the high of saving the Inner Circle and being the babyface "hero" at the end of Double or Nothing. Not after he spent months doing pretty much nothing.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
In hindsight I do not agree with Miro losing to Sammy, who had no juice going into the match.

With the Miro doing the redeemer gimmick the match I would of built to would be against Malakai Black. Miro speaking about God while Black
Is talking about the Devil , it’s be a yingw yang thing but the twist is most likely Black would of been the face
Could of been some good shyt pals
That's my biggest problem with Sammy winning. He had no momentum going into the match. It didn't make sense for Sammy to go over.

Miro was on his way of doing to the TNT title what RVD did to ECW's TV title. It should have been a wrestler who was really hot to take the title away from Miro.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Sammy winning the TNT title would have felt more appropriate right after he was riding the high of saving the Inner Circle and being the babyface "hero" at the end of Double or Nothing. Not after he spent months doing pretty much nothing.

He proposed to his oddly shaped girlfriend though and his friend had his Hyundai stolen.

:mjgrin: