Focusville, USA
WAY too many fuccking belts

Men's title
Women's title
Women's tv
Pure champion
Tag
Trios

You can compare Red Velvet title to the tbs title and the rest to another equal level title. But neither one of the women's titles is shown on Dynamite, Collision, or Rampage far as i can recall. I don't think the men's is even featured that much either. At least not on dynamite. Rarely see a title match on there. Granted the title holders do appear (Mark Briscoe, Bennett abd Taven) but not in title matches for their belts.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Men's title
Women's title
Women's tv
Pure champion
Tag
Trios

You can compare Red Velvet title to the tbs title and the rest to another equal level title. But neither one of the women's titles is shown on Dynamite, Collision, or Rampage far as i can recall. I don't think the men's is even featured that much either. At least not on dynamite. Rarely see a title match on there. Granted the title holders do appear (Mark Briscoe, Bennett abd Taven) but not in title matches for their belts.
You forgot the Men TV title which should have been retired after Samoa Joe reign imo :sas2:

But yea there are a lot of champs :mjtf:

AEW got even more technically being that there’s 3 men mid card titles. They can rectify that somewhat tho by doing somewhat of a brand split. Not as strict as WWE but moreso to where titles are assigned to a particular brand. :ehh:

Make the International title a 2ndary world title and assign it to Collision along with the TNT and Women World title. Men world, Continental and TBS titles assigned to Dynamite (That way neither women title is beneath the other).

Tag titles can go either way. Assign tag to Dynamite and trios to Collision (or vice versa) or just let them float between brands.

Rampage can have all titles, not like they do title changes there anyway :manny:

Still would be a lot of titles but would make somewhat more sense and not look as bloated as it does now :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Men's title
Women's title
Women's tv
Pure champion
Tag
Trios

You're not even counting the AEW, NJPW, CMLL, AAA, or Stardom belts that regularly show up on AEW TV

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You forgot the Men TV title which should have been retired after Samoa Joe reign imo :sas2:

But yea there are a lot of champs :mjtf:

AEW got even more technically being that there’s 3 men mid card titles. They can rectify that somewhat tho by doing somewhat of a brand split. Not as strict as WWE but moreso to where titles are assigned to a particular brand. :ehh:

Make the International title a 2ndary world title and assign it to Collision along with the TNT and Women World title. Men world, Continental and TBS titles assigned to Dynamite (That way neither women title is beneath the other).

Tag titles can go either way. Assign tag to Dynamite and trios to Collision (or vice versa) or just let them float between brands.

Rampage can have all titles, not like they do title changes there anyway :manny:

Still would be a lot of titles but would make somewhat more sense and not look as bloated as it does now :ehh:

Damn did i miss the tv title? Oh yeah Atlantis. That's if he even belongs to roh.

I like your idea. Not sure if in that way but could be good. Maybe when the elite lose all or most of their titles they can make that happen.

First i think would try a roster split or at least a dedicated group that sticks to each show, sans rampage of course, and having the champs be wild cards. If they can be like OK these guys strictly Dynamite and these guys strictly Collision minus like the jobbers and whatnot, then it'll be a steep in the right direction.

They got plenty of storyline on dynamite but they need something on collision to make it interesting.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You're not even counting the AEW, NJPW, CMLL, AAA, or Stardom belts that regularly show up on AEW TV

That's the beauty of it tho. With partnerships with all those promotions it gives the opportunity for the titles to appear not only on AEW but elsewhere. They be going to Mexico and Japan and all over. I know Death Triangle was in cmll i think tonight or last night.

Tho i don't think I've seen a stardom title match on aew and until tonight i don't think there was a cmll title match. I know Stephanie Vaquer had it during that one match but was non title. Now that forbidden door over, likely won't see those other promotions titles as much except for Mercedes and Willow. NJPW and AAA not gonna have their titles on aew now that Naito has it back.

Mox had the match against Hobbs shortly after winning the title and that was end of April. The only other times the iwgp heavyweight title has been on aew programming has been the 3 forbidden door events.

I don't think I've ever seen a triple A title match on AEW.

You might see someone that's carrying the belt but not often a title match. Dynamite rarely if ever sees title matches from other promotions. Usually it's Rampage or BOTB if that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A Stardom title belt has never appeared on AEW TV.

A AAA title belt hasn't shown up on AEW TV since Vikingo's last appearance, which was in January.

Silkk

Daps
A Stardom title belt has never appeared on AEW TV.

A AAA title belt hasn't shown up on AEW TV since Vikingo's last appearance, which was in January.
Thats a lie. One of those little japanese girls even defended her lollipop championship on Rampage

Silkk

Daps
Not stardom. Some other BS :skip:

FjbSFLsUoAATzqM.jpg:large