07/31/24 AEW presents Dynamite: Road to All In Begins

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
MVP couldn't make that work. Triple H is the constant that doesn't like a certain aesthetic.
I don't think MVP was the right vibe for Omos.
Stokely being that much smaller would make a good visual disparity to sell Omos' height, but also I think there has to be some fukkery to counter Omos' stoic on-screen demeanor. Omos and MVP just seemed a bit too serious for the inherent comedy of pro wrestling involving a man that obviously should destroy half the roster purely off of size and basic physics.

But I get what you mean. I don't think they'd be able to cook for long without someone jumping in trying to 'help' and ending up having the act tumble over the line into pure comedy or light c00nery. Considering what they've done to Truth... yeah.

But it's nice to dream

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
JJ saying exactly what I been thinking. One minute this MF talking about retiring, being hurt, not wanting to be champ, etc.

Aight then MF get yo ass out the title match then :what:

And thats my top 5 GOAT but he should've got that shyt when he was hot two years ago. Boy is ice cold rn.

dude has a James Harden playoff resume when it comes to PPV matches in AEW for someone that main evented multiple WrestleManias