Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For real. A Bryan Danielson run would be so much more entertaining than any combination of Punk, Mox or Jericho in the main event. When I think about it, the guy is really a complete package as a wrestler. He's the best wrestler on the roster, he can do comedy, he can be a babyface who everyone loves and he is a believable heel who can make everyone look like a star. He doesn't need a million false finishes or stupid slap kicking exchanges to get a reaction. The other guys are just going through the motions and even at their best, they're still nowhere close to his level.
It's gonna be even more evident if Tony does 101 booking with this: 1) Dragon cuts a fired up, pissed as fukk promo against the JAS and calls out Hager. 2) He fukking manhandles Hager on Dynamite.

Everyone will be "see, the L didn't hurt him at all and he's even more over now".

And my answer would be "yeah, imagine having that kind of talent as your champ instead of the guy that has a PhD on making everyone around him look like a million bucks".

He's so good and he doesn't give a fukk. He's the champ we'll never get :wow:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That's all Garcia needed to get the advantage to nail BD with a piledriver.
Danielson has kicked out of Kane's tombstone. He could've eaten Garcia's lil piledriver.
I would've rather Danielson put Garcia over clean.
This was Garcia's first win of note, it should've been a huge event. Now, it's just another forgettable moment. Jericho's weed carrier should've stayed in the locker room, IMO.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
He truly is can't miss TV. He should be at least ahead of Sami, Dante is better at everything Guevara does.

But he's so damn young I understand why they keep him in the backburner.

Definitely agree, even in this match we could see he’s the better highflier/babyface

Dante is also improving his promos at a nice rate as well

He should just work on his strikes and add a little mat game. No reason he can’t be on tv every other week putting on great matches

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BCC always winning got stale, brehs.

Glad Bryan put over Wigga Garcia. It won't affect Bryan at all.
I'm more salty he's gonna keep doing the JAS feud for a while instead of a couple of matches and just moving on. I'd love for this García W to have come at a different time, but alas.