Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I dont mind that end at all :manny:

We cant complain about wrasslin not making new guys then get mad when a vet wants to put one over.
My issue isn't that something like that happened, my issue is that it shouldn't have happened for Daniel Garcia.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm just sick of them pushing Daniel Garcia down our throats. The guy isn't over. Yeah, he's a fine enough wrestler but there's nothing charismatic or must see about him.
This, Especially when a dude like Dante Martin hasn't been getting consistent looks over the past year or so depsite being a lot better than some of the ones that have been getting pushed like Garcia, Yuta, Orange Cassidy, Wardlow, Sammy, etc.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Well, I missed most of Dynamite and barely caught the end of Garcia vs Danielson :francis:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I understand his point of view. He has nothing to lose, he's teflon and he's more than happy with just having TV time to put on good-to-great matches and a PPV match every 2-3 months were he can flex a little more. So putting over younger talent is way more appealing to him than chasing a title belt or having a dominant run.

It's just that as a fan I wish he would be more selfish sometimes. It's very clear fans still want a big run from him and he's like "nah, no thanks :manny:"

Which again, more power to him, but it's still frustrating to watch.

For real. A Bryan Danielson run would be so much more entertaining than any combination of Punk, Mox or Jericho in the main event. When I think about it, the guy is really a complete package as a wrestler. He's the best wrestler on the roster, he can do comedy, he can be a babyface who everyone loves and he is a believable heel who can make everyone look like a star. He doesn't need a million false finishes or stupid slap kicking exchanges to get a reaction. The other guys are just going through the motions and even at their best, they're still nowhere close to his level.