19608%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20kurt_angle%20smiling%20tna.gif

What a smark bait promo

Anna Jay's a dime

… Jungle Boy can’t fight. :demonic:

Go shoot your shot, brehs. :mjlit:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That was a terrible promo though, I hope he takes acting classes like Roman & Cody
Like I said before, the content is getting better but not the delivery. He doesn’t speak with any passion or emotion. Just sounds like he is reciting a speech in class.

Guy comes across as an introvert in real life so he probably doesn’t really know how to tap in to that emotional side on command for hundreds of thousands of people watching in person and on TV.

He’s getting there but yeah he definitely could benefit from an acting coach or class.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Caught most of the show. Pretty solid. :ehh:

Trios belts coming. :blessed: Teasing YB partner. :ohhh:

The double turn with Hobbs/Stawks caught me out of nowhere and was great. Stawks is gonna shine as a face. :wow: Hopefully Hobbs can come out all right.

Christian's Ether Season continues. :picard:

Was surprised DG went over and how it was built up. Didn't expect the head injury to play into the match. DG tripping over AD but was saved by the ropes. :mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Im glad they never hinted at Hobbs/Starks breaking up. No fake hug, no long hand shake, no long raising the hand in the air shyt.

Name drop, boom….simple….

They teased it in the Road to Dynamite promo a couple of weeks ago but it was very subtle. Starks cut a borderline babyface promo about getting a shot and Hobbs said "it'll be ok" and Ricky gave him a look of doubt as Hobbs walked away. Him going on for a minute about it was his time then finally mentioning Hobbs was the icing on the cake.