THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Starks is so good :whew: why they break up team taz??? Hobbs ain’t got no mic skills he ya typical regular hoss.

They over do teams and stables turning on each other. It seems every other week someone turns on someone. It's overkill and very uninspired booking.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
We also weren't saturated with as much talent and wrestling on TV during those times. I was never a Hoegan or Flair fan. fukk Hulkkk Hoegan and Rikkk Flair. :scust:

But yes I agree with you. Wrestling has always been predictable. My mom used to tell me all the time when I was a kid, "you already know who's going to win why do you even watch it." She'd even tell me who the winners were going to be and she barely paid attention or watched when I had it on.
My mom did the same shyt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I know starks and hobbs had to eventually go their separate ways, seeing as they are both singles guys and not a real tag team, but I hate, HATE it had to be like this. really don't want these two feuding :francis:
The fact practically EVERYONE that watches AEW had an emotional reaction to the Starks segments is hopefully enough of a sign for Tony Khan to give this program the attention it needs to elevate both wrestlers. The foundation for something memorable is there, now they need to execute on the feud itself. It would be such a fukking waste if this ends up as a run of the mill feud; no one wanted them to break up, Ricky established himself as a great face with 1 damn promo, and Hobbs can be an incredible heel monster of booked right.

Don't fukk it up Tony :ufdup: :sadcam: