Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I haven't watch the show yet :mjgrin: but I'm hearing that the HOOKers got a reason to celebrate tonight
Hook winning his dad's belt was cool, and Starks turning face was awesome; but the real story of the night is Moxley breaking his old record for how early he bled during a meaningless match. :whew:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Besides Brian Cage being a asshead:

leonardo-dicaprio-rick-dalton.gif

If Khan takes the powder out of his nose, this clothesline is the exact moment Stark falls into the main event picture. By the end of the year and Adderall withdrawal, Starks is going to Full Gear looking for the gold brother.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It will never be as "unpredictable" as a year long tag team title reign, two year long world title reign, Brock and Roman having another match on the biggest shows, or Bianca and Becky feuding again, but it's a start.

:mjgrin:
You would've hated the Sammartino and Hogan championship runs, then. And don't get me started on all of those Flair v. Dusty, or Sting v. Luger matches.
:mjcry:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
You would've hated the Sammartino and Hogan championship runs, then. And don't get me started on all of those Flair v. Dusty, or Sting v. Luger matches.
:mjcry:

We also weren't saturated with as much talent and wrestling on TV during those times. I was never a Hoegan or Flair fan. fukk Hulkkk Hoegan and Rikkk Flair. :scust:

But yes I agree with you. Wrestling has always been predictable. My mom used to tell me all the time when I was a kid, "you already know who's going to win why do you even watch it." She'd even tell me who the winners were going to be and she barely paid attention or watched when I had it on.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Blood in a combat sport is a very p*ssy thing to complain about
Only if it's a combat sport where the "performers" don't spend most of the show and the media scrum telling us that the shyt is fake.
Guys all bleeding from the same spots on their foreheads doesn't make it any more believable.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
A damn shame Team Taz is no more they should have been pushed further.... in fact everything the Blackpool Combat Club is should have been the direction and motivation of what Team Taz should have been.

That being said at least all of the guys have been elevated since the formation of the squad: Ricky Starks is a star and a future main eventer, Hook is a household name and ultra popular, Powerhouse Hobbs is a solid mid-carder that can be molded into the next big thing just like how they pushed Wardlow. Brian Cage... well Brian you flopped I got nothing to say about you breh.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Rafael Nadal lost to Lucas Rosol but beat Roger Federer. Is that better? Is the superior talent supposed to win every time? Upsets don't happen?
You picked a singles competion this time, now make it a scripted competition where logic precedes skill.
Also, Nadal is an elite tennis player, he's several skill notches above Daniel Garcia. That's still not the gotcha question you were looking for.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You picked a singles competion this time, now make it a scripted competition where logic precedes skill.
Also, Nadal is an elite tennis player, he's several skill notches above Daniel Garcia. That's still not the gotcha question you were looking for.

So my question is, should there be no upsets in wrestling? The superior opponent should win every match?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So my question is, should there be no upsets in wrestling? The superior opponent should win every match?
That's the question you should've asked at the beginning. Yes, upsets are absolutely a part of wrestling, and they absolutely should be.
Garcia's win could've been his "1-2-3 Kid moment", but TK booked Garcia to look like a scrub, and Danielson to look like a goof instead. Jake Hager wasn't necessary, and he had the flabbiest interference ever.
Had Garcia gotten the fluke win against Danielson without interference, then he would've gotten his big moment. He would have gained credibilty. Instead, this match will mean as little as Hager beating Wardlow.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
That's the question you should've asked at the beginning. Yes, upsets are absolutely a part of wrestling, and they absolutely should be.
Garcia's win could've been his "1-2-3 Kid moment", but TK booked Garcia to look like a scrub, and Danielson to look like a goof instead. Jake Hager wasn't necessary, and he had the flabbiest interference ever.
Had Garcia gotten the fluke win against Danielson without interference, then he would've gotten his big moment. He would have gained credibilty. Instead, this match will mean as little as Hager beating Wardlow.

It may not have been a Dynamite Kid moment, but it happened on Dynamite brother.

Tune in, never know what could happen

:mjlit: