Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
So Garcia finally gets a TV win & its against Bryan the crowd is completely dead you can hear a pin drop
I guess there run these back at the Minnesota event with Mox & Jericho

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

We've watched AEW young stars take L after L against the established guys for years but when they decide to pull the trigger it is to have Daniel Garcia beat Bryan Danielson in the goofiest match ever booked?
Tony Khan needs a foot up his nerdy ass for this bullshyt.
The goofiest match ever booked? Did you forget last week's main event?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's kind of a flex though. This genuinely will do nothing to him.
I understand his point of view. He has nothing to lose, he's teflon and he's more than happy with just having TV time to put on good-to-great matches and a PPV match every 2-3 months were he can flex a little more. So putting over younger talent is way more appealing to him than chasing a title belt or having a dominant run.

It's just that as a fan I wish he would be more selfish sometimes. It's very clear fans still want a big run from him and he's like "nah, no thanks :manny:"

Which again, more power to him, but it's still frustrating to watch.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Match could've gone without the interference. Was a good match, no need for that.

Yeah, I thought the result was surprising but a benefit to both, gives Garcia a much needed high profile victory and it protected Bryan as he passed out but didn’t tap out.

But

There was no need for interference, TK gotta chill out with that.