Zootopia

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That movie was by far one of the greatest Disney movies of all time. Didn't even feel like a "family" movie. It legit felt like a movie garnered for adults.

That studio has been putting out Classic movies for DECADES. And they haven't fell off since. :mindblown:

Breh, it's only March but I'll be surprised if this isn't in my top 10 by the end of the year and high on that list

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I cracked up at the "only bunnies can call bunnies cute". Was the only one in the theater who did. My Hispanic gf looked at me like :dwillhuh: what's so funny about that.

Guess I'm the only one who thought of it as when us blacks say "Only we can call each other nikkas" moment. :manny::russ:

Great movie. Walt would be proud.

:patrice: would he though?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:patrice: would he though?

8tG08QJ.png

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I was more so talking about this supposed nazi sympathies

Thought I was the only one who noticed that:russ::sitdown:
I read two books on Walt. I really think he was a good dude. He may have had a few corrupted view on things from his way/era of growing up, but I don't think he hated any specific race and ultimately was a good-hearted dude.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I have no idea if this is on anyone's radar because it's a Disney movie that doesn't have Pixar attached to it but this shyt needs to be on everyone's radar, especially in an election year. It's a movie all about people in power using xenophobia to stay in power and using fear as a change agent.

It's beautifully done, looks gorgeous, well directed, and the voice acting is so on point. Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman are incredible together and do great work, but especially Goodwin. Idris is funny too and it's just a perfect movie. It's one of the smartest movies I've ever seen, animated or otherwise

I want to see it but I havent yet.
I saw a review of it on DoubleToasted.