Zoe Saldana: There Is No Such Thing As People Of Color

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Why are we all c00ns?

Where are you going with this breh?

88 I never called you a c00n...I said your white man portraying a black man on the internet...:huhldup:

The other dude Serious ..is a c00n and a clown

first of all he's stalking me :leon:

second of all he twisted my words in a attempt to downplay the importance of a black man raising a black son

if he's a black man doing that ....that make him a c00n

Plus he's only doing this because once again he's been stalking me for 2 months :wrist:

He's already dapped my post he knows to be true (FAN)

understand now??

Young Fre$h against 3 of the worst trolls on the coli :blessed:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm saying it is an obvious lie that serves little to no purpose. And it is a betrayal of the fight for racial equality. We're not their yet as a society here in America and worldwide. Throwing up your hands and saying I'm done with it, let's those not interested in racial equality prosper IMO. You have to fight racists attitudes and systems not act like you are done with and above them. None of us are.
Not acknowledging race in the fight for racial equality is dumb. Can you stop sex/gender bias by saying I can't tell the difference between a man or woman? Of course not, you have to acknowledge the differences to then strike at the imbalances in the treatment of the oppressed.

:patrice: hmm yeah

im not really convinced that the way you are fighting racism is the only way to do it, and actually i would say you can end bias by NOT acknowledging racial differences

for examples forcing people to check a certain box for race prolongs racial differences IMO, so i dont think what she is saying complete bullshyt

and also you keep talking about racial equality, but you should be careful what you ask for, the inevitable outcome of less racism is people like zoe, eve or even tyler the creator or whatever abomination comes out of kim kardishians vagina (i kid)

im not against fighting for racial equality but i would disagree that racial equality is our goal, racial equality is a good thing that we should strive for, but fundamentally racial equality is a generic notion

i think the actual goal of the black race is not racial equality, but racial domination, so looking at from that point of view, i just see zoe as a black woman doing it big in hollywood, so i support her because she says she is black

im not really tied to the notions of racial equality and ending racism, i think those terms are generic and ephemeral, i would say that as americans we are fighting for individual freedom and economic freedom and as black people we are fighting for domination

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ohhh:

who knew a dap could light someone's day :russ:

Thought I already covered this, I dap post I don't even agree.

There you have it, go ahead twist the story now...

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Who knew someone would go to the extreme of dapping ALL OF MY POSTs IN THE THREAD after I exposed the daps he already sent my way because he agreed with me (FAN)

To try and downplay the fact he agreed with them..while never addressing the fact he twisted my words purposely like the bytch he is

Get off my dikk...you just seem creepy now

What is up with these lames on the coli basically playing MINI Fre$hABM??

I proved that he twisted my words...on some c00n shyt

he comes back and tries to say I twisted his words :russ:

Son grow up ............and you fronting because you dapped my post THEN quoted another of my post saying "you didn't see this coming" Clearly expressing that you agreed with me up to that point you started to do your jiggaboo act ...ICU

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nah bro obviously need to feel appraised.

It's cool bro...

I'm with helping the mentally challenged. I understand the black community is plagued with individuals who go undiagnosed.

Don't worry I'm on you're side. I can help...

Also feel free to check out several other people throughout this thread who I dapped, that had conflicting arguments :whistle:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Once again your saying NOTHING

I got you defending your daps...on the coli..:russ: but you ain't defend you twisting my words..... LOSER!!!!:russ: Some ppl need to get their priorities straight....your a clown point proven...anybody who is confused about it just check my post in the thread...now stop stalking me :wrist:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:heh: this n1gga thinks I'm stalking him because I have a good memory...

I almost feel like breaking sh*t down to this simplistic f*ck.

Keep on posting from pathos(emotion)

and I continue repping logos(logic)

Keep it and I'll pull out the thread, mention how I knew you would punk out try to pull this bytch made sh*t you're doing now.

It aint even about the passport, it's the principle. ( :heh: )

you went literally went ghost...

Notice how this fakkit responds to me within seconds, like he's anticpating my response. You did the same thing in that thread, then got quiet ass sh*t when i dropped pics. Once again aint even about the pics. It's the principle

Watch within 3 minutes this n1gga will respond to this post talking, about the same sh*t..

Homo, c00n, no life...

That's all this n1gga has in his vocabulary.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Principle on the internet :russ:

your really a dumb ass ...pull whatever you like out...Has your dumb ass not noticed I don't give a fucc??? :russ: The Coli isn't my life...like its yours...............

Ghost?? I've been on the coli...I apologize if I don't get to post as often as you do ......

but I've never disappeared...

This clown said he's talking based on logic...this LOSER is telling me about Coli principle :russ:

You can keep that logic

Son your stalking me...:wrist: everyone in the thread can see it...we're not even on the topic of the thread OR what you quoted then changed my word around...you can't even address what you quoted

ONCE AGAIN GET OFF MY dikk ooo but don't forget to dap this post like the FAN you are

appreciate it ..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:patrice: hmm yeah

im not really convinced that the way you are fighting racism is the only way to do it, and actually i would say you can end bias by NOT acknowledging racial differences

for examples forcing people to check a certain box for race prolongs racial differences IMO, so i dont think what she is saying complete bullshyt

and also you keep talking about racial equality, but you should be careful what you ask for, the inevitable outcome of less racism is people like zoe, eve or even tyler the creator or whatever abomination comes out of kim kardishians vagina (i kid)

im not against fighting for racial equality but i would disagree that racial equality is our goal, racial equality is a good thing that we should strive for, but fundamentally racial equality is a generic notion

i think the actual goal of the black race is not racial equality, but racial domination, so looking at from that point of view, i just see zoe as a black woman doing it big in hollywood, so i support her because she says she is black

im not really tied to the notions of racial equality and ending racism, i think those terms are generic and ephemeral, i would say that as americans we are fighting for individual freedom and economic freedom and as black people we are fighting for domination
Not acknowledging obvious differences just makes you either stupid or a liar. In this case, she is lying when she says she doesn't see color. It makes her feel better about herself or for whatever reason fine. But I'm not buying that brand.