Zoe Saldana: There Is No Such Thing As People Of Color

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I always do

I know alot of black fathers..I actually know some black fathers that basically take care of their child/children alone ..

but I'ma a black man sooo maybe thats a part of the reason

I can't speak for everyone ...

I answered you..but you only answered one part of my question

What race are you?

Would you say you know more black adults who were raised by their father or less? Given not having a father which is supposedly a big deal how is their station in life?

I didn't notice, I'm pretty hungover

I'm black

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Would you say you know more black adults who were raised by their father or less? Given not having a father which is supposedly a big deal how is their station in life?

I didn't notice, I'm pretty hungover

I'm black

Your black :russ: :russ:

:troll: :usure: :mjpls: I wonder if black men try to act like white men on the internet as much as white men try to act black ..yall some motherfuccin weirdos

Well my background is west indian sooooooooooooo I would say I KNOW more black adults with fathers

BUT I love this discussion 88

your correct that plenty of black men haven't had fathers in their lives

and that plays apart in how their raised and how they turn out to be...

ALOT of them more so than any other race (you would agree with this correct) has had to deal with this and STILL SURVIVED AND PROSPERED

Some fail ..and Some stop the trend of how they were raised...some don't fail and are confused about their black part not fully understanding that side (if father was black and mother was a different race)

BUT why is that...did all the black men run away?? :usure:

Lets dig deeper into this convo and discuss the war on the BLACK MAN

yes I SAID IT

Slavery ....Lack of opportunities ..RACISM...DISCRIMINATION.<--- ..DRUGS BY THE GOOD OL AMERICAN GOVERMENT thrown into the "HOOD" to cause these type of problem ..a constant light is right and dark is wrong complex all over the world...

Any other race might of failed ...(RIP NATIVE AMERICAN) :noah::noah:

WE ARE STILL HERE.........

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Hey man all i'm saying is ZOE like most of these lames trying to supress thier BLACKNESS for capital gain needs a NICCA WAKE UP CALL as Paul Mooney always said......

and it's sure is coming...that TRAIN is never late :ohlawd:

and every succesful black actor, actress,singer, rapper, ballplayer, mogul, clergyman and even politician recieves one just to remind thier BLACKA$$ that whitey stills views them in a subordinate inferior light....

good example...Vanessa Williams the former Miss USA was at a black tie affair in beverly hills, when they were serving wine and hoderves and out of nowhere a random white lady walked up to her and told her to "fetch her a PLATE" like she was the help.... :skip:

:manny: i mean you can deny it all u want but as Cornell West states RACE MATTERS and ALWAYS WILL...................

:whoo:

:why:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Your black :russ: :russ:

:troll: :usure: :mjpls:

Well my background is west indian sooooooooooooo I would say I KNOW more black adults with fathers

BUT I love this discussion 88

your correct that plenty of black men haven't had fathers in their lives

and that plays apart in how their raised and how they turn out to be...

ALOT of them more so than any other race (you would agree with this correct) has had to deal with this and STILL SURVIVED AND PROSPERED

Some fail ..and Some stop the trend of how they were raised...some don't fail and are confused about their black part not fully understanding that side (if father was black and mother was a different race)

BUT why is that...did all the black men run away?? :usure:

Lets dig deeper into this convo and discuss the war on the BLACK MAN

yes I SAID IT

Slavery ....Lack of opportunities ..RACISM...DISCRIMINATION.<--- ..DRUGS BY THE GOOD OL AMERICAN GOVERMENT thrown into the "HOOD" to cause these type of problem ..a constant light is right and dark is wrong complex all over the world...

Any other race might of failed ...(RIP NATIVE AMERICAN) :noah::noah:

WE ARE STILL HERE.........

I'm absolutely positive I'm black.

I'm West Indian(Jamaican)

I think it makes people stronger
background is west indian sooooooooooooo I would say I KNOW more black adults with fathers
:demonic: :chu:

As far as what happened to black men? a lot of things

their attitude to towards their situation/life was their own worst enemy

why knock some woman up and keep repeating the same trend(mistake)?

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I'm absolutely positive I'm black.

I'm West Indian(Jamaican)

I think it makes people stronger

:demonic: :chu:

As far as what happened to black men? a lot of things

their attitude to towards their situation/life was their own worst enemy

why knock some woman up and keep repeating the same trend(mistake)?

Attitude or the consequence of how they've been targeted ...
88 its one of 2 things ..either your not black or your one of the dumbest motherfuccas on the coli

you decide..

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You seem to be a fan of hers and know her previous statements. I admit I do not. So I will agree in this instance she needs to be clearer. And yes, I agree about Tiger Woods.

well i wouldnt say i am a fan, but im proud of her, i think she is a black woman doing it big

im not necessarily co-signing everything that comes out of her mouth, i more defend her in terms of individual freedom and because she says she is black

to me that is the litmus test, i dont think having some particular view about race should be used as a litmus test

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Attitude or the consequence of how they've been targeted ...
88 its one of 2 things ..either your not black or your one of the dumbest motherfuccas on the coli

you decide..

I don't buy into the victim mindset

stand on your feet and be a man

I hate people who blame others for their position in life.

You control your life, you control your future.

get the fukk out of here

:sconi:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I don't buy into the victim mindset

stand on your feet and be a man

I hate people who blame others for their position in life.

You control your life, you control your future.

get the fukk out of here

:sconi:

Its sad that I thought you were a better poster than this

I apologize ...I made a mistake of thinking since you pos repped me before saying " someones got to tell these people what's actually happening"

I thought you had some sense..I clearly was wrong...

Your post is absolute bullshyt.....Your not MAN enough to own up to mistakes of the past...

that makes you a bytch and a victim of your own stupidity :ohlawd:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Its sad that I thought you were a better poster than this

I apologize ...I made a mistake of thinking since you pos repped me before saying " someones got to tell these people what's actually happening"

I thought you had some sense..I clearly was wrong...

Your post is absolute bullshyt.....Your not MAN enough to own up to mistakes of the past...

that makes you a bytch and a victim of your own stupidity :ohlawd:

Goddamn this dude is such a cornball. :heh: He types and thinks like a 14 year old mulatto girl acting out because her black father just left..

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Goddamn this dude is such a cornball. He types and thinks like a 14 year old mulatto girl acting out because her black father left..

I think he wants me to blame the government and external forces for some reason?

Is that whats going on here?

:ohhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
well i wouldnt say i am a fan, but im proud of her, i think she is a black woman doing it big

im not necessarily co-signing everything that comes out of her mouth, i more defend her in terms of individual freedom and because she says she is black

to me that is the litmus test, i dont think having some particular view about race should be used as a litmus test

Lying and saying "oh, I don;t see race." is corny and somewhat insulting. That's where we differ.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wtb:
If you don't want to be defined as African American what would you like to be defined as???

Costa Rican and Panamanian American???

and what of before that??

Love yourself and embrace is...black..african american whatever ..I don't push myself away from the most naturally rich continent of Africa...

I define myself as BLACK with no epitet :myman: